PDA

View Full Version : Loncin pit bike repairs/parts east auckland

Froggy
21st October 2011, 16:39
I've heard there's someone in Botany that does repairs on Loncin/ pit bikes? But can't find anyone on google. Anyone know of them??

Also - I have a 125 loncin engined pit bike that keeps throwing the chain (it's not loose) esp. when going round a tight corner... any suggestions?? Some guys have said the tensioners on those bikes are shite, as are the original chains.

stallion
21st October 2011, 19:50
give shane a go at newmans, http://newmanz.co.nz/shop/ he seems to be the man for these

boostin
21st October 2011, 19:53
I've heard there's someone in Botany that does repairs on Loncin/ pit bikes? But can't find anyone on google. Anyone know of them??

Also - I have a 125 loncin engined pit bike that keeps throwing the chain (it's not loose) esp. when going round a tight corner... any suggestions?? Some guys have said the tensioners on those bikes are shite, as are the original chains.

Make sure the rear sprocket is lined up with the engine one. Do not rely on the swingarm marks because they can usually be out. Use a straight edge on the rear sprocket to get it as close as possible.

Taz
21st October 2011, 21:31
And check for movement in the swingarm pivot.