PDA

View Full Version : EBPBC November Race Meeting

888mike
31st October 2011, 20:07
Hey Pocket Bikers, racing is on and stuff the weather be there or miss out it will be fine.:sunny:
Gates open 12.00 noon Saturday for practice and for members we are having BBQ at Simons after for His better halfs birthday BYO drinks and something to chuck on BBQ and fireworks for the pyros.:drinkup:
Sunday gates open 8.30am for sign in and scruitineering racing starts at 10am, non members welcome safety gear and bikes to be checked before access to track.
Fees Saturday $10.00 and Sunday $20.00.
We will be having Prize giving on sunday for last season after the racing around 3.00pm. :third:
Cheers hope to see you there Mike McMillan EBPBC.:yes:

mr_penguin
7th November 2011, 18:34
I'd just iike say a big thanks to everyone that turned up !

That was a hell of a good way to spend a sunday !.

I can just see people polishing there trophies and well one member
might not have room for his ? hahah you know who you are !

And if you didn't turn up........ well.....

All the best guys till next time !

Ian
EBPBC Club caption

888mike
14th November 2011, 20:18
:laugh:Here here to that Ian but Tracy and I were just havin a laugh at your new role, next month can you be the club sentence.
Ha ha just takin the piss there Captain.

If any one wants a points update let me or Greg W know and we can send them out if Greg hasn't already.

Cheers and see you all 3rd and 4th of December.

Mike EBPBC.

mr_penguin
18th November 2011, 21:15
OOppps must remember don't drink and type of on kiwibiker.co.nz....

Hell i thinking i'm drinkinf and typeing now.... crap Busted again... :Police: :third: :no: :bleh: :violin: :doh:

December yeah bring it on :Punk:

Regards Ian
EBPBC sumthing...... :niceone:

daz71
19th November 2011, 08:20
yeah it was a good day allright i just have to fix a couple of bikes because i dont think i can borrow someones bike anymore hahahaha