PDA

View Full Version : Any Christmas rides on?

ital916
20th December 2011, 19:30
You guys putting on any christmas rides?

TIBLE_90
20th December 2011, 19:49
there might be a night ride 2moro night if you are keen, not sure if there will be any xmas rides or not yet...I'll message the others

Sable
20th December 2011, 19:53
Yeah, putting your mum on the block.

TIBLE_90
21st December 2011, 12:36
Yeah, putting your mum on the block.

Did you really feel the need to comment? You think you're a funny guy eh? I understand that sitting behind a screen makes you feel like a tough guy and that there are many fuckwits like you on KB. However, I think it would be best if you would either keep you're retarded comments to yourself or post them on another thread. You are not a member of the uni club so there is no need for you to be looking nor replying to this thread.

ital916
21st December 2011, 19:48
How about a non chiller um chiller. I don't drink (but ironically spend a lot of time at the local down the road), but am happy to meet people somewhere to kick tyres, talk bikes and organize a ride.

ktm
1st January 2012, 00:13
did you really feel the need to comment? You think you're a funny guy eh? I understand that sitting behind a screen makes you feel like a tough guy and that there are many fuckwits like you on kb. However, i think it would be best if you would either keep you're retarded comments to yourself or post them on another thread. You are not a member of the uni club so there is no need for you to be looking nor replying to this thread.

lol lol lol

Sable
2nd January 2012, 01:48
lol lol lol
what he said