PDA

View Full Version : For sale: D2 minimoto

Z1_ZPF_BOY
21st January 2012, 18:21
Ive had the bike for 3 years and have raced it in the NZMMRC series and claimed 3rd in the series on it last season it was raced.

The bike has had the old levers replaced with new alloy ones, these really do make a huge difference in braking power. I have put a Sava MCO race slick on the rear, this is a soft compound tyre and is extremely grippy. An alloy pull strter has been put on the bike which replaces those terrible plastic peices of s**t. Also ive made and fitted nylon foot pegs which as essential for racing.

The bike is in good condition, just a bit of dust from sitting in the garage since no longer used as racing 250s now. Since it has been sitting for a while, i havent had a chance to do a carb clean of it, so carby is blocked. THe carb requires a clean out occasionally just like most of the Aircooled bikes, easily fixed.

Comes with the full fairing kit, a spare tyre, spare front end, spare flywheel, airfilter, brand new spark plug and spare clutch housing with front sprocket.

I am open to reasonable offers...

Will send anywhere in country at a decent price =)

I also have a new set of Nortech 360 leathers size 58 to suit someone 5'10'' at around 80-90kg for $200 + A set of size 10-12 kartsport boots perfect for minimoto for $50

Also will throw in a D1 frame and tank/seat for the buyer if they like.

Feel free to txt or call me at anytime to make an offer or discuss further...

021 186 2971
cmlracing@me.com

Z1_ZPF_BOY
21st January 2012, 18:51