PDA

View Full Version : Pocket bike meet, 3-4 March, Edgecumbe

nzgman
24th February 2012, 16:50
EBPBC Race Meeting 3rd and 4th March

Hey Pocket Bikers, racing is on
Gates open 12.00 noon Saturday for practice
Sunday gates open 8.30am for sign in and scruitineering racing starts at 10am, non members welcome safety gear and bikes to be checked before access to track.

Cheers hope to see you there
Greg Wakefield EBPBC

Nzpure
2nd March 2012, 08:45
Sorry i have to do this...WTF is 3th????????
I believe what you were looking for was the 3rd :Oops:

nzgman
2nd March 2012, 19:31
:weep:
Sorry i have to do this...WTF is 3th????????
I believe what you were looking for was the 3rd :Oops:

Yes you are wright sorry the 3rd it is cheers

mr_penguin
12th March 2012, 12:47
Hey there mr nzgman

Question ! did your humble or not so humble camera man get any good shots from the meeting ??

Regards
Ian

nzgman
12th March 2012, 18:53
:shutup:
Hey there mr nzgman

Question ! did your humble or not so humble camera man get any good shots from the meeting ??

Regards
Ian

Yes he did tryed to put some on can not work out how to sorry Here's a video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3UY3UwrxvU&feature=youtu.be

daz71
12th March 2012, 19:45
Ha Ha my knee is still healing ,see willzy looking at his bike lol . Im glad it wasnt my new paint job

footprintracing
28th March 2012, 11:09
To the EBPBC,

Ive got a Polini 4.2 and a lil 39cc daytona im looking getting back into racing with in a few months. Ive stripped the daytonas engine down only to find it a torrid time finding piston rings for as theyre only 39mm, not 44 as the 49cc have! Ive been hunting round and have found replacement 49cc engines at newmanz.co.nz that would hopefully bolt into the existing frame i have now. My question is would doing this still allow me to run in an air cooled class at your meets? I dont wana invest a lil time and money if itl put me at odds with what everyone else is doing :sweatdrop

Cheers
Trav

mr_penguin
28th March 2012, 16:53
No problems at all the only deciding factor with the daytona's is if theyare modified eg. performance pipe and larger carb than the standard 12mm carb.

One other place to try for 39cc air cooled parts is greg at www.xminimoto.co.nz.

Theres a meeting coming up this weekend so if your local feel free to call in and ask all the questions you can think of.

Regards
Ian

To the EBPBC,

Ive got a Polini 4.2 and a lil 39cc daytona im looking getting back into racing with in a few months. Ive stripped the daytonas engine down only to find it a torrid time finding piston rings for as theyre only 39mm, not 44 as the 49cc have! Ive been hunting round and have found replacement 49cc engines at newmanz.co.nz that would hopefully bolt into the existing frame i have now. My question is would doing this still allow me to run in an air cooled class at your meets? I dont wana invest a lil time and money if itl put me at odds with what everyone else is doing :sweatdrop

Cheers
Trav

888mike
28th March 2012, 17:46
To the EBPBC,

Cheers
Trav

Hey there Trav if you have no luck with the 39cc piston I probably have one in my shed full of bits so if you do decide to come for a play if you come on the saturday I would be able to slap your daytona motor together and have you racing that avo. Cheers hope to see you some time Mike M EBPBC

footprintracing
30th March 2012, 10:14
I wont be able to make it this weekend but will try for the next meet. Cheers ill have to toss up whether to stick with the 39cc or go to the 49cc, dilemma!