PDA

View Full Version : Bieber buys bike: shame about the (lack of) licence

Bob
20th April 2012, 23:48
Justin Bieber has spent USD 20,000 on a new Ducati 848 EVO. Just one problem... he does not have a motorcycle licence.

Anyone else with a pointless purchase for the annoying teen 'idol', tweet him on @justinbieber : with luck you might get his bank details etc. All Nigerian Bankers, Ponzi Scheme organisers etc. may apply.

Asher
20th April 2012, 23:58
:facepalm:

I would love to see him flip it.

and didnt he get given a lambo before he had his car license?

unstuck
21st April 2012, 00:39
But he has lots of scooter experience.:bash: <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0THTZqfoMPk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

AllanB
21st April 2012, 12:46
Nice choice of bikes. Shame really as now Ducatis are gay ......

No doubt some marketing/image person selected it for the wee lad.

george formby
21st April 2012, 12:50
I expect it will do wonders for the number of teenage girls wanting to do track days now.

Could be a saddle sniffers delight....:facepalm:

SMOKEU
22nd April 2012, 23:34
That n00b is going to get pwned on that thing.

LBD
23rd April 2012, 02:32
Shame really as now Ducatis are gay ...:motu:

And coming from a Honda Rider and all....:weird:

cold comfort
24th April 2012, 19:49
Justin who??:tugger:

98tls
24th April 2012, 20:31
Miley Cryus shaves more often than Justin Beiber.

Oblivion
24th April 2012, 22:04
This is interesting news how? I mean, It'll be fun seeing him make it a total loss in 3 seconds flat, But jeez, Must be a slow day in Hollywood.

Also, appropriate theme when he bins;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo

haydes55
25th April 2012, 12:52
How long til he kills himself? Lots of people have been hoping this day would come for ages haha

Fast Eddie
25th April 2012, 13:21
he bought the wrong color anyway, he looks like the type that would prefer a nice Salmon color.. maybe some flower decals

\m/
25th April 2012, 16:43
How long til he kills himself? Lots of people have been hoping this day would come for ages haha
I'd feel sorry for the bike.

Bob
26th April 2012, 22:19
This is interesting news how? I mean, It'll be fun seeing him make it a total loss in 3 seconds flat, But jeez, Must be a slow day in Hollywood.

You read it. Not as if the heading hides the subject, does it? So there must have been something to interest you.

Oh look, there is your petard... :bleh:

... seriously, it amused me that the silly, pointless person had shelled out USD 20K for a bike he can't ride and will be way beyond his ability level when/if he gets a licence. There must be scope for getting some of the insane amounts of money he has earned from very silly little girls falling for the marketing out of him, if he is dumb enough to buy this bike "Because Usher said so".