PDA

View Full Version : Neptune Motorcycle Mufflers sold!

nptnz
2nd May 2012, 21:50
Well big news today, Neptune motorcycle mufflers has now been sold to a wellington pair of motorcycle nuts!
really good news as these guys have got big plans to add new product lines and focus on going development and also getting new website
and many other new developments, i will still be involved in current changeover and will be working alongside new owners for the next few months
the new website under construction will be www.neptunemotorcyclemufflers.co.nz and e mail is neptunemotorcyclemufflers@gmail.com

New owners details will be made public at a later date, so im going to have a well deserved break and beer!!

Mark!!:woohoo:

Mental Trousers
2nd May 2012, 22:25
Great news. Can't wait to see how things shape up.

bogan
2nd May 2012, 22:27
Sounds like a good plan

see what i did there <_<

Ender EnZed
2nd May 2012, 23:08

+1

My DR650 still needs a real pipe so i'll be following any developments with interest.

willytheekid
3rd May 2012, 08:17
Sounds like a good plan

see what i did there <_<

I DID!...you must be...exhausted from the effort:laugh:

Congrats on the sale Mark :niceone:...I hope the new owners keep turning out the great quality pipes Neptune is reknown for.

Katman
3rd May 2012, 16:34
Sounds like a good plan

see what i did there <_<

I DID!...you must be...exhausted from the effort:laugh:

Can it, you two.

Zedder
3rd May 2012, 17:03
Can it, you two.

Pipe down and go with the flow Katman.

Crasherfromwayback
3rd May 2012, 17:06
Mark's packing it in.

bogan
3rd May 2012, 17:11
Can it, you two.

I'm baffled by your response :confused:

willytheekid
3rd May 2012, 17:20
Can it, you two.

I shall remain silenced :o:facepalm:

Zedder
3rd May 2012, 17:41
Mark's packing it in.

But he's going to stay tuned into the business for a few more months though.

caseye
3rd May 2012, 18:11
:facepalm: Hope it hasn't been Drilled for all it was worth. You guys Crack me up. Go have that beer.

Crasherfromwayback
3rd May 2012, 18:16
But he's going to stay tuned into the business for a few more months though.

The back pressure was too much for him.

Zedder
3rd May 2012, 18:22
The back pressure was too much for him.

Now he's really a header the game.

rustic101
3rd May 2012, 18:57
I just slipped on and am baffled by this post.:wings:

Plus the linky thing is not working.

Zedder
3rd May 2012, 19:04
I just slipped on and am baffled by this post.:wings:

Plus the linky thing is not working.

Yes, your skills need to be manifold.

sinned
12th December 2013, 06:25
Are these guys in business and is the product quality okay? The website doesn't inspire much confidence.

Edbear
12th December 2013, 06:48

Most likely something like a muffler...

BuzzardNZ
12th December 2013, 06:51
Are these guys in business and is the product quality okay? The website doesn't inspire much confidence.

Dunno about the quality, but they make my 2 brothers cans sound tame.

Geeen
12th December 2013, 09:37

The black Speed Triple on the website is mine, I haven't had any issues with quality. They look and sound FANFRIGGINTASTIC! A really decent product at a reasonable price, I wouldn't hesitate to use them again and would reccomend them

speeding_ant
12th December 2013, 18:40
I've got one on the Hornet. Ees sounds good, very good.

Maha
12th December 2013, 19:12
The black Speed Triple on the website is mine, I haven't had any issues with quality. They look and sound FANFRIGGINTASTIC! A really decent product at a reasonable price, I wouldn't hesitate to use them again and would reccomend them

A Neptune and a Triple go together like strawberries and ice-cream, I had one on my Sprint and also put one on my CB1300.

sinned
12th December 2013, 19:53
A Neptune and a Triple go together like strawberries and ice-cream, I had one on my Sprint and also put one on my CB1300.

Thanks for comments. Neptune have a few models and finishes - what would look best on my black 08 Gen2 Hayabusa?

Maha
12th December 2013, 20:37
Thanks for comments. Neptune have a few models and finishes - what would look best on my black 08 Gen2 Hayabusa?

On both occasions I had the Oval Brushed Stainless, I like a can to be a feature rather than blend in with the rest of the bike.

Geeen
12th December 2013, 20:47
I reckon the Oval Black textured stainless, I have that finish on mine and it looks the shizzz

yevjenko
19th April 2014, 17:10
Had a look at being a Neptune can, but they want about 700 bucks. I can get a delkevic for about half that

sent from my phone (so scuze auto correct typos)

Tazz
19th April 2014, 17:23
Why dredge up this thread? Just go and buy whatever you want...

yevjenko
19th April 2014, 18:43
Well apologies for trying to be helpful and discussing things

Tazz
19th April 2014, 20:35
My apologies but it doesn't come across as helpful when you don't include any facts what so ever. Just looks like you're sore about the price and are trying to get a discount to be honest...

What bike it is for? What are the specifications of both exhaust options (sizing, noise level, weight?). Is the landed price for the other brand half or just what you pay initially off their website or did you buy it here...that sort of shiz is helpful :)

yevjenko
19th April 2014, 22:32
I *am* sore about the price. I want to support local, but when they are nearly twice the price of other brands it makes me more than a bit disappointed. I want local to survive, but not at that cost.

It's for a 2003 Aprilia, standard exhaust, no options. The delkevic is about 400 landed from the UK. Or I could get a mivv GP from Italy for a little over that - both via eBay