PDA

View Full Version : AGM - Friday 8 March 2013

Sy
5th March 2013, 09:38
2013 AGM

Friday 8th March
Starts: ~5:30pm (assemble from 5:00pm onwards)
Venue: Study area LEVEL 0 KATE EDGAR BUILDING @ Auckland University (Just look for the helmets on one of the tables)

(Kate Edgar Building is the big green glass building on the corner of Symonds Street and Grafton Road)

All members are welcome, come along and vote in your executives, stand for a position or bring along your bright ideas. We’re hoping to change the executive this year so if you’re interested in taking over please make an effort to come along.
This is necessary in order to affiliate and we need 20% of members present for the meeting to be official, so please make an effort and have your say!

Hope to see you there!

Krayy
7th March 2013, 10:36
Excellent news. Any idea how many members in the club nowadays?

Sy
9th March 2013, 15:02
Election results:

President – Luke
Vice President - Warren
Secretary – Aviral
Treasurer – Grant
Safety Officer – Adrian
Master of Arms – Aviral
Mascot – Larry

Currently have around 46 members :scooter:

Verzent
20th March 2013, 15:52
Hey me and a friend would like to join up. Who should we see and how to contact them, to take the initiation ritual?

Squiggles
23rd March 2013, 17:00
http://www.facebook.com/UoAMC

awa355
25th March 2013, 23:17
I would like to see a scooter riders group here in the Waikato for those interested in doing some day rides etc. Looking at the few postings on this scooter forum, I doubt there would be any real interest.

This Wednesday, I'm doing a ride to Taumarunui- Ohura, and back on my 100. I'm sticking to back roads to make the ride more suited to the speed of the scooter and to avoid the volume of heavy traffic.

10 days ago, I covered 750k over two days.