PDA

View Full Version : Suzuki and Kawasaki end joint deal

Bob
21st October 2005, 02:42
Suzuki and Kawasaki are ending the deal, established in 2002, where they produce joint technology, citing “brand confusion” with consumers as the reason.

The deal originally was for commonality of parts, but was quickly extended to certain parts of the two companies quad bike and motorcycle range – the V-Strom/KLV series being the first two-wheeled example of ‘model sharing’.

According to industry sources, the deal is to end in 2007.

Motu
21st October 2005, 06:33
Brand confusion?? what crap - one is yellow,one is green....where is the confusion in that?

bugjuice
21st October 2005, 08:19
I have problems with my 'S's and 'K's sometimes.. hope I don't get confused..

bugjuice
21st October 2005, 08:29
I think Suzuki no longer wanted to be associated with Kawasuckme's. Thats all it was really.
The deal started one night when they were on the piss, Suzuki have just woken up to look next to them in bed, to there horror was this big lump of green...
.. weed..
and then Kawa had realised how low they had stooped. Glancing over at the end of the bed were tyres and fairings of all sorts, just thrown in a drunken state.. what has kawa done..?

bugjuice
21st October 2005, 08:49
Suzie lets a loud one drop, the backfire burns the carpet, while simutanisouly playing with her sump plug.. kawa isn't impressed really, and feels this is a bit of a let down, compared to the previous night he vaguely remembers.. as far as he's concerned, the mod'd pipe is a god send, for the moment.. Knocking back his oil, he wonders if now would be a good time to split.. A good wheelie could be just the trick here

bugjuice
21st October 2005, 09:15
what can kawa say? Could he have got off lightly? With a heart felt look;

"Fine, I'll get the devorce papers. It'll take a few years, but it'll happen doll.. I'll still support the kids too. Someone has too.."

mutters under his breath "Honda were so much better at taking it up the tail pipe anyway"

bugjuice
21st October 2005, 10:50
What was that?!!!... Hey Kawa you son of a bitch, get the fuck outta here now, and dont come back. And tell that soft cock that runs your outfit that were all glad your gone from World SuperSport too.
only to return stronger than ever.. just don't blink, else you'll miss it..

zadok
21st October 2005, 11:15
He He He. Nice one fellas. :rofl:

2_SL0
21st October 2005, 11:37
You guys have far to much spare time, and a bizzare imagination. But entertaining. :niceone:

Grumpy
21st October 2005, 11:48
Very good guys. :niceone:

Back Fire
22nd October 2005, 00:33
waaaay to much free time... but bloody good :niceone:

inlinefour
23rd October 2005, 09:21
Suzuki and Kawasaki are ending the deal, established in 2002, where they produce joint technology, citing “brand confusion” with consumers as the reason.

The deal originally was for commonality of parts, but was quickly extended to certain parts of the two companies quad bike and motorcycle range – the V-Strom/KLV series being the first two-wheeled example of ‘model sharing’.

According to industry sources, the deal is to end in 2007.

Maybe they will both stop making shit now??? :dodge:

avgas
23rd October 2005, 10:27
mabey Kawa and Suzie, felt the relationship wasnt going anywhere becuase both were too quick in bed.

inlinefour
2nd November 2005, 15:33
mabey Kawa and Suzie, felt the relationship wasnt going anywhere becuase both were too quick in bed.

Getting left behind by yammis and hondas :Pokey: