PDA

View Full Version : Ozzy returns bike

Bob
4th November 2005, 01:35
Ozzy Osbourne has handed the keys of his custom-made chopper back to the Las Vegas company that made the motorbike. Osbourne vowed never to get on a bike again after a quad bike accident in England left him fighting for his life.

Rather than keep the bike as a vanity item, Osbourne has asked for the bike to be auctioned off with the profits going to his wife Sharon’s colon cancer charity.

Gremlin
4th November 2005, 01:40
*sigh* hehe not everyone has the balls to ride one eh?? Bit of bad publicity from that wierdo.

But if you get run over by a car, will you never cross a street again??

Was the quad accident him showing off or trying to be stupid? I don't know... If so, then how many of us have had something happen when doing the like??

Back Fire
4th November 2005, 02:49
wouldn't have thought he could balance a bike anyway...

avgas
4th November 2005, 05:55
good on him, glad he is donating to charity

SARGE
4th November 2005, 06:12
who's brilliant idea was it to sell ozzy a quad anyway?.. ( or anything more dangerous than a SPONGE)

Lou Girardin
4th November 2005, 07:16
Poseur!
It's hard to believe he's really Ozzie Osborne.

XTC
4th November 2005, 07:21
Ozzy's brain just doesn't run at the speed required to operate machinery......

SPman
4th November 2005, 08:09
Im surprised he can still stand up!

bugjuice
4th November 2005, 08:13
he can't think on his feet, let alone think on two wheels.. good move Ozzy..

always wondered - if you have an op on your colon, are you left with a semi colon?

HenryDorsetCase
4th November 2005, 09:14
*sigh* hehe not everyone has the balls to ride one eh?? Bit of bad publicity from that wierdo.

But if you get run over by a car, will you never cross a street again??

Was the quad accident him showing off or trying to be stupid? I don't know... If so, then how many of us have had something happen when doing the like??

how the fuck dare you call Ozzy a "Wierdo"

hes the real deal baby, a genuine rock and roll star. forget all the bullshit "reality" TV and his awful spoiled kids and all that. Anyone who sings like that, and co writes Paranoid and War Pigs?? You arent fit to suck his dogs cock.

and he has lived life to the full. He is the man, and he is still standing. Like Johnny Cash (RIP)

the quad bike thing nearly killed him, and because of some lifestyle issues years ago, his reactions arent what they were.... so he admits he doesnt have the reactions to ride a bike on the street, and then does something cool to raise money for charity? and you take the piss?

Twat.

XTC
4th November 2005, 09:18
how the fuck dare you call Ozzy a "Wierdo"

hes the real deal baby, a genuine rock and roll star. forget all the bullshit "reality" TV and his awful spoiled kids and all that. Anyone who sings like that, and co writes Paranoid and War Pigs?? You arent fit to suck his dogs cock.

and he has lived life to the full. He is the man, and he is still standing. Like Johnny Cash (RIP)

the quad bike thing nearly killed him, and because of some lifestyle issues years ago, his reactions arent what they were.... so he admits he doesnt have the reactions to ride a bike on the street, and then does something cool to raise money for charity? and you take the piss?

Twat.

Wow! Ozzy's NZ fan club president is getting all wound up!

jrandom
4th November 2005, 09:23
he was riding a quad offroad, right?

not surprised the soaked old bugger crashed, fark, I get sore shoulders and back every time I spend an afternoon on mine in the dunes, and it takes almost as much concentration to go fast on (safely) as a bike does.

I don't think a chopper comes with quite the same risks really, but hey, whatever works for him eh.

and yes, the dude's a musical genius of sorts, so I'm glad he didn't kick the bucket that time.

Colapop
4th November 2005, 09:56
Herny, I say, Henry!! How the hell can these kids comment on "The Man"? :devil2: The man that helped make rock what it is today? The man who lived sex, drugs :doobey: and rock and roll, AND lived to tell about it? This, as Gremlin puts it, 'weirdo' is a legend and if you judging the man by some show that's designed to make a few bucks well that just shows how shallow you people are!

Ozzy still rocks! :headbang:

ManDownUnder
4th November 2005, 10:04
Hey credit where it's due.

I'll respect ANYONE who knows their limits and good on him for the auction stuff too.

HenryDorsetCase
4th November 2005, 10:47
Wow! Ozzy's NZ fan club president is getting all wound up!

No its much more than a fan club. Its a religion. Ozzy is in fact one of my gods. If I pray really hard he will come smite you Im sure.

Now honestly worshipping Ozzy as a living god makes at least as much sense as any other religion does to me.

:headbang:

Colapop
4th November 2005, 10:49
No its much more than a fan club. Its a religion. Ozzy is in fact one of my gods. If I pray really hard he will come smite you Im sure.....
:headbang:

HE will bite their heads off - on stage!

Lou Girardin
4th November 2005, 14:48
HE will bite their heads off - on stage!

Or perhaps gum them off.

chris
4th November 2005, 14:55
and he is still standing. Like Johnny Cash (RIP)
?? Got me there

Motu
4th November 2005, 15:03
Shit - I was doing the drugs sex and rock n roll bit when Black Sabbath were at the top of their game,we'd play Paranoid for a bit of fun - what a joke,they were fucking idiots.

Has he lost his mind?
Can he see or is he blind?
Can he walk at all
Or if he moves will he fall?
Is he 'live or dead?
Has he thoughts with in his head?
We'll just pass him there,
Why should we even care?

Wow,play it backwards eh.....do you think Ozzy had a crystal ball? He was a cretin back then,then it was all downhill.....

HenryDorsetCase
4th November 2005, 15:06
Shit - I was doing the drugs sex and rock n roll bit when Black Sabbath were at the top of their game,we'd play Paranoid for a bit of fun - what a joke,they were fucking idiots.

Has he lost his mind?
Can he see or is he blind?
Can he walk at all
Or if he moves will he fall?
Is he 'live or dead?
Has he thoughts with in his head?
We'll just pass him there,
Why should we even care?

Wow,play it backwards eh.....do you think Ozzy had a crystal ball? He was a cretin back then,then it was all downhill.....

I dont want to get into an argument about music (I like what I like, you like what you like, thats great)....

Arent the Bay City Rollers dreamy though?? those flares! :love:

Silage
4th November 2005, 18:10
No its much more than a fan club. Its a religion. Ozzy is in fact one of my gods. If I pray really hard he will come smite you Im sure. :headbang:

Well at least he would be easy to dodge. Can just see this Ozzie-aimed lightning bolt moving at an unbelievably slow speed fizzling out at the spot the target had removed themselves from hours previously.

Now the <sup>Real</sup> thing, that is something to watch out for...

TonyB
4th November 2005, 18:19
I have watched maybe three of the Ozbornes programs and as luck would have it I saw the bike he was given. It was a custom made chopper with a hot S&S (I think) engine. Had a tank shaped like a cross. Was a hell of piece of work. I don't think he would have survived more than a few minutes if he tried to ride it...

parsley
4th November 2005, 18:23
Ozzy returns bike
When I saw the title of this thread I thought it was referring to his daughter.

Bob
5th November 2005, 01:38
When I saw the title of this thread I thought it was referring to his daughter.

If we're talking Kelly, who would take her? :devil2:

I understand Aimee is a very different kettle of fish...

Lias
11th November 2005, 13:46
If we're talking Kelly, who would take her? .

I dunno.. I'd root her from behind just to say I blew my load up ozzies daughter
:Punk: :Punk:

WRT
11th November 2005, 14:15
Ok all you old rockers, give this a go then . . . rename to .xls and see how you get on.

I'll give you a head start, both Black Sabbath and The Bay City Rollers are in there . . .

Edit: Should I have started this as a new thread? If one of the mods wanna shift it that would be great - cheers!