PDA

View Full Version : mark aucklands mini chopper:

skidMark
17th November 2005, 18:07
this is my mini chopper green and gold metalflake paintjob (thanks to chuckys custom painting)

limbimtimwim
17th November 2005, 20:10
this is my mini chopper green and gold metalflake paintjob (thanks to chuckys custom painting)HELL.

Why?

skidMark
17th November 2005, 20:13
cmon u know you want one lol it's all ive got thanks to good old public transportations quality drivers :thud:

Waylander
17th November 2005, 20:55
You are out of your fucking mind.

SARGE
17th November 2005, 23:28
wazzat silver bit under the tank?

Back Fire
17th November 2005, 23:35
all them little buggers need to be melted down to make real bikes

T.I.E
17th November 2005, 23:40
there are alot of unhappy people on here with very strong issues with those little bikes, and i have one too. but nice paint job dude. it came up well.

skidMark
17th November 2005, 23:43
arg can you people get over anything think of it this way ...people like the mini chopper they go oh ill get a big bike they get big bike......bike company make money go ooo more customers ....design more bikes. more models to choose from....everybody wins....

im done

skidMark
17th November 2005, 23:44
the silver bit is my trim falling off :whistle:

Waylander
18th November 2005, 06:41
wazzat silver bit under the tank?
I think that's his engine.....

SARGE
18th November 2005, 06:50
dude .. i dont mean to bash your Mini.. very good efort on that one.. i live up in Ranui and these things are worse than mozzies up here..im sure you wear the proper safety gear with yours but many dont..

those are NOT motorcycles.. those are toys.. very DANGEROUS toys in the wrong hands i might add. what happens when your Mini-Chopper guy decides he wants a real bike and keeps his mini chopper habits (no protective gear, driving like a cunt and etc etc..)
i'll tell you what.. they get called BIKERS in the press and we all get done with evil stares and new legislation brought in to curb riding like a cunt

for the most part, the build quality of those things is shit.. pushbike chains, loose headstocks, thin axels.. not saying ALL are like that but 99% of the ones i have seen are experiencing some major quality issues that go beyond surface rust or starting problems.. the ones im talking about are downright deathtraps..

Adding to the fact that they are almost invisible in traffic..

Waylander
18th November 2005, 06:55
With Sarge on this but I will say this for it. Atleast you have all the proper lights, indicators and it's actually registerd.

Ixion
18th November 2005, 07:47
I sort of like it. Not for me, not my thing, but it's sort of interesting, and looks good , in a chopper sort of way.

And it looks reasonably competant as a bike.

Chacun a son gout, is there any harm in it? The lack of height could be addressed with a flag like push bikes have. And whilst many of the people riding such machines do so very badly, there is no reason they could not be ridden well.

I think actually that the chopper look comes off better on the smaller scale than on full size bikes.

keza
18th November 2005, 08:14
nice paint but i won't comment on what those bikes do for me

heavenly.talker
18th November 2005, 08:47
I like the custom paint job :-)
Who did that for you again?

I'm not a mini chopper fan though as they appear to be an accident waiting to happen. Saying that, some people feel that way about big bikes to so I will respect your right of choice.

It looks like a lot of love and time has gone into your machine. Congrats :-) on a fine job.

P.S. Have you heard back anything from the bus company yet?

skidMark
20th November 2005, 19:58
I like the custom paint job :-)
Who did that for you again?

I'm not a mini chopper fan though as they appear to be an accident waiting to happen. Saying that, some people feel that way about big bikes to so I will respect your right of choice.

It looks like a lot of love and time has gone into your machine. Congrats :-) on a fine job.

P.S. Have you heard back anything from the bus company yet?

chuckys cumstom painting did the paint there in morrin road can't remember what number 69 or something....

i want a full size bike but budget doesnt exactly allow for it right now and i havnt got my bike license yet due to an injury from a motorbike crash just when i was about to get it so my arms pretty screwed and i just aint got round to it thanks for all your comments guys just remembering not all of us can afford a fullsize bike... yet :blip:

and yes so many of these guys can't ride to save themselves and cause mahem on the roads and speed everywhere....with no exhausts...

no registrations...

no lights...

and not a braincell in tact ...

i have at least 2 braincells left :stupid:

i go for it for the looks and i personally like them but i don't want to thrash the crap out of mine because i want it to last more than a week i fixed alot of the quality problems before i sent mine to the paint shop like added extra welds to the engine mounts...and so on and nyloc nuts with stainless bolts are about to be put in....

i mean everyone can say these little bikes are giving other bikers a bad name ...look at it from where im sitting i get evil stares from every biker because im on a mini chopper and see me as giving bikers a bad name im someone who rides one without terrorizing one like others going round with bandanas over their faces .... instead i get a bad rep myself because of all these other people who are irrisponsible riders in my opinion it's those guys that are ruining the reputation of bikers for us all and not just mini choppers big bikes as well can have riders who are damn cheeky like one guy overtook me on his cbr250 through a lefthand corner so close he lent his head over my handlebar going past at about 120 full noise in who knows what gear ...nearly killed us both

it's not the bike it's the reputation the biker gives them

it doesnt take but a few to ruin it for us all

cheers: MA

skidMark
20th November 2005, 20:00
ps. that wasnt all at you heavenly just the bit about where the painjob was done the rest i just forgot to make a seperate reply post :yes:

heavenly.talker
20th November 2005, 21:47
ps. that wasnt all at you heavenly just the bit about where the painjob was done the rest i just forgot to make a seperate reply post :yes:

No offence taken...I didn't think you were firing across my bow.

Doesn't matter what it is in life a few will also wreck it for the majority!
Some people are short sighted like that.
Keep the rubber side down

cheers

R6_kid
20th November 2005, 22:01
hmmm you rode a 'mini motard' now you are on a 'mini chopper'... no offence man but do you NOT want to be seen or something - whats wrong with your TZR i thought that was gonna be on the road a week or two after you got it?

avgas
20th November 2005, 22:01
nice one man - all bikes should be respected. No bike is a toy, not even a push bike. You are dead on anything these days. Just remember that all

skidMark
20th November 2005, 22:19
hmmm you rode a 'mini motard' now you are on a 'mini chopper'... no offence man but do you NOT want to be seen or something - whats wrong with your TZR i thought that was gonna be on the road a week or two after you got it?

sold the tzr

i like to be inconspicuos ......but not roadkill:blink:

u can buy me a big bike then and as i said i got injured so i can't get my bike license yet why u think im riding mopeds as a matter of choice?... lol:blank: