PDA

View Full Version : Can i use a Husky 50?

**R1**
21st December 2005, 09:11
now with all this minimoto racing going on im keen to get in to it and have a go

I just bought my boy a Huskyboy jnr for xmas, im storing it at a mates house and yesterday we were doing time trials around the road, now this thing is farkn crazy fast for a wee 50, I have had a go on a worked up 50 minimoto and im positive this thing would clean it up..

now if i put 10" slicks on this thing can i race it in minimoto? kinda like a minimotard?

or duz it have to be a sports style bike?

the other problem of corse will be getting my boy to lend it to me:doh:

texmo
21st December 2005, 16:20
There is a pit bike section here in auckland dunno if you guys have the same thing but that probbly what class you would end up racing in, how olds ya boy?

Kickaha
21st December 2005, 16:48
leave dirt type tyres on it and race it at the indoor dirt kart track in Leeds street or they used to race with the minimoto boys at indoor karts on Moorhouse on Monday nights, Glen or Chris at street and sport will be able to tell you

**R1**
22nd December 2005, 07:05
leave dirt type tyres on it and race it at the indoor dirt kart track in Leeds street or they used to race with the minimoto boys at indoor karts on Moorhouse on Monday nights, Glen or Chris at street and sport will be able to tell youCheers, I spoke to the indoor kart guys yesterday, they said its all sweet to race it there on a monday.

**R1**
22nd December 2005, 07:06
There is a pit bike section here in auckland dunno if you guys have the same thing but that probbly what class you would end up racing in, how olds ya boy?he's six, I think this thing is going to be a tad fast for him but he's got all the gear, I will have to wait and see on xmas day..

White trash
22nd December 2005, 08:27
Up here we have a MiniMotard class specially for 50cc 2 stroke and 110cc 4 stroke pit bikes. Is a farken lark.

**R1**
22nd December 2005, 08:58
Up here we have a MiniMotard class specially for 50cc 2 stroke and 110cc 4 stroke pit bikes. Is a farken lark.I would imagine it would be, this thing blows me away with how well it drags my 85kg's up 2 speed, i might have to buy the boy something slower and keep the husky:shifty:

White trash
22nd December 2005, 09:06
I would imagine it would be, this thing blows me away with how well it drags my 85kg's up 2 speed, i might have to buy the boy something slower and keep the husky:shifty:

Nah, let him keep the Junior and get yourself a senior. Fuck me, they're CRAZY.

texmo
22nd December 2005, 13:46
he's six, I think this thing is going to be a tad fast for him but he's got all the gear, I will have to wait and see on Xmas day..
Make sure you have a video camera handy as it will make for some good watching, Oh to be six and have a bike that probbly has more power to weight ratio than a k6...

texmo
3rd July 2006, 23:45
How is your son getting on with it dude?

SARGE
3rd July 2006, 23:53
Nah, let him keep the Junior and get yourself a senior. Fuck me, they're CRAZY.
]

get a W/C man.. 11.5 hp water cooled 2 smoker

Wellyman
5th July 2006, 11:06
Up here we have a MiniMotard class specially for 50cc 2 stroke and 110cc 4 stroke pit bikes. Is a farken lark.
What a shame you can't ride them because you crash or it breaks down. never lend your bike to WT. I think its a Suzuki Jynx.
WM

**R1**
5th July 2006, 14:07
How is your son getting on with it dude?Yeah ok, the husky is still a bit much for him at the mo, but he's not one to give up, I might see what i can do to slow it down for a bit, Just means I cant play on it for a while...:wait: