PDA

View Full Version : help me!

froggyfrenchman
23rd December 2005, 15:05
Right, we just had our work shout. Took the mini moto for a bit of fun. Prob is, the bosses son stacked it real bad. feel sorry for the young fella, he came off real nasty. gravel wore through his jeans, fuggrd his knee. NOW, i have told the missis that ill keep it in racing condition for her, and the lil guy ground off the footpeg rubber.

I REALLY NEED TWO STANDARD STYLE FOOTPEGS FAST! please help me if you can... i know some of you have taken the std pegs off and there's a massive pocket parts sales dude here somewhere...

I am a paying customer, so please help!

Frogman

Right, we just had our work shout. Took the mini moto for a bit of fun. Prob is, the bosses son stacked it real bad. feel sorry for the young fella, he came off real nasty. gravel wore through his jeans, fuggrd his knee. NOW, i have told the missis that ill keep it in racing condition for her, and the lil guy ground off the footpeg rubber.

I REALLY NEED TWO STANDARD STYLE FOOTPEGS FAST! please help me if you can... i know some of you have taken the std pegs off and there's a massive pocket parts sales dude here somewhere...

I am a paying customer, so please help!

Frogman

Dude, can't help you with the parts, but I hope you're making him pay for them.

froggyfrenchman
23rd December 2005, 15:12
dntr know yet. he gave me a $400 bonus, a ham and i just drand 2doz of his piss. was really expecting a pissed worker to come off, not the 12yo, only sober guy there!

crashe
23rd December 2005, 15:17
contact: WT, Postie, KK, 6Chris6, Aff-man or Nodman as they are the main dudes who have the mini-moto's that I know of, off hand.
They will know where you can get parts from as well.

Good luck in finding and getting the part before xmas.....

PS: What brand is the mini-moto?
Cos maybe the different mini-moto bikes have different types of footpegs.
The lads will know the answer to my above question....

Firefight
23rd December 2005, 15:24
can't help with the parts, but am coming down to Naiper and Hastings on the 26th and staying a few days with a mate, so if you need someone to bring the stuff down let me know.

F/F

froggyfrenchman
23rd December 2005, 16:13
cheers f/f. and crashe. to tell the truth, just got back from the shout and arnt in the best frame of mind. ill be better later. hope the guys that have the pegs, or even just a rubber, see this and get in touch.

dont know what model it is. check my profile if you know these things. wouldnt mind knowing

The Beast
23rd December 2005, 18:44
I may be the person you're thinking of...

When would you need them by?

Throw me a PM

You're bike is what most know as the 'Daytona 2'

Cheers, Aaron