PDA

View Full Version : Parking wardens suffer helmet abuse

Bob
23rd January 2006, 00:53
Darwin Council in Australia has announced that someone has taken upon themselves to wage war on the town’s parking wardens… by urinating in their helmets.

The council’s chief executive officer Alan McGill said five helmets were targeted during a break-in at the council's compound "Initially we thought that it might have happened during the early hours of the morning, but one of our staff actually saw someone leaving the compound. We're not quite sure whether or not it was someone who was a bit upset at getting a parking fine."

terbang
23rd January 2006, 06:13
Give that man a medal..

Blind spot
23rd January 2006, 08:41
I remember back in the eighties working on a building site in central Auckland,some naughty boys tipped a bucket of white gib stopping plaster from the 2nd floor all over the parking warden issueing a ticket.
They were not ammused

deathstar
23rd January 2006, 08:44
well done whoever it was. bet one unlucky bastard put it on without thinking and one got a number 2

MidnightMike
23rd January 2006, 08:45
What a legend, that'll teach 'em :woohoo:

Marmoot
23rd January 2006, 09:13
btw, anyone notice that Parking Wardens in Auckland now has BMW bikes?

They must have been making a good profit last year aye?

LXS
23rd January 2006, 19:17
btw, anyone notice that Parking Wardens in Auckland now has BMW bikes?

They must have been making a good profit last year aye?

lol havent seen any parking wardens on beemer bikes..the ones I see are all on foot?

Marmoot
23rd January 2006, 23:30
lol havent seen any parking wardens on beemer bikes..the ones I see are all on foot?

No mate, I was serious. I saw a few down Whitaker Place at times.
It was 650cc brand new BMW. With BMW helmet and all. They're trying to be a mini-police or something I guess....

A scooter would do much better in the city I guess, but they have to compensate for lack of public respect somehow I think.

What a bloody waste of ratepayers money. :wait:

*sic
24th January 2006, 07:57
isnt wasting / taking the pubics money what councils and govts are all about?

Fishy
24th January 2006, 08:10
Some prick put a dead bird inside my helmet once!. I was pissed off but laughing at the same time :laugh: :laugh:

Kornholio
24th January 2006, 08:23
I spewed in my helmet once while wearing it... was riding with a massive hangover and thought a bit of fresh air will get rid of it, not this time :/