PDA

View Full Version : gsxr 1000 tuning

kcpies
17th February 2006, 09:58
hi i have brought a yoshimura ems for my 2002 gsxr 1000 and need to get it tuned in to my bike just wanting some advice on who dose this sort of stuff and how much its going to cost me .
When its all hooked up it runs fine but is a barsted to start (warn and cold).
Have pluged it into my computer to turn it but dont really want to play round with the settings to much, for fear of hashing it up,
i will be greatfull for any advice.

SimJen
17th February 2006, 10:10
Just download some maps and upload them to the unit.
http://www.yoshimura-rd.com/ems.asp
Should work fine, best bet is to get a custom map.....but just try the normal ones first.

Shaun
17th February 2006, 10:19
hi i have brought a yoshimura ems for my 2002 gsxr 1000 and need to get it tuned in to my bike just wanting some advice on who dose this sort of stuff and how much its going to cost me .
When its all hooked up it runs fine but is a barsted to start (warn and cold).
Have pluged it into my computer to turn it but dont really want to play round with the settings to much, for fear of hashing it up,
i will be greatfull for any advice.

Call Garry at GP Motorcycles in the Mount, he will set it up and do a Dyno link tune for you, Abot $350.00 He does good work and the tune system will give you full advantage of the EMS system

kcpies
17th February 2006, 10:25
:niceone: Those maps are the same ones i got on the cd with the ems tryed them so i think i need a cumstom one , thanks tho.

kcpies
17th February 2006, 10:28
alsome thanks shaun will do