PDA

View Full Version : Watch out Trashman I'm after you!!!!!

Wellyman
1st May 2006, 18:39
Hey WT and fellow minimoto racers.
I have accepted a ride in the minimoto 1 hour which shall be held alongside the bucket GP at Mt.Wellington Kart Track (I think it is called). me and my work mate (daniel) have decided that it will be a bit of a laugh so watch out!!! we already have our weapon and I have began training.
GO TEAM ATOMIC!!!!!!
WM

P.S watch out trashy im gunna hunt you down!

The Beast
1st May 2006, 19:01
Post up some pics of the Team bikes matey...
Sounds like this will be quite a good challenge....

Wellyman
1st May 2006, 22:16
Post up some pics of the Team bikes matey...
Sounds like this will be quite a good challenge....
Now now I wouldn't like to give out our secret plans now would we?

nah I shall do so when all the decals have been applied to the bike and it is ready to race.
WM

White trash
2nd May 2006, 07:09
I'm shaking in my boots young fella.

Just so ya know, for this one I reckon I've got the demon partner AND a reliable hot rod of a bike.

You're history.

Quasievil
2nd May 2006, 07:32
This sounds like a good laugh, me thinks I might have to watch this, when and where ??

White trash
2nd May 2006, 07:36
Well young Dan seems to think it's the same weekend as the Bucket GP at Mt Wellington which is the 20-21 of this month, but I can't find any reference to it on the mini moto site.

Care to name your source Dan?

ajturbo
2nd May 2006, 08:07
Well young Dan seems to think it's the same weekend as the Bucket GP at Mt Wellington which is the 20-21 of this month, but I can't find any reference to it on the mini moto site.

Care to name your source Dan?

same weekend as TD3.....

The Beast
2nd May 2006, 16:59
Just so ya know, for this one I reckon I've got the demon partner AND a reliable hot rod of a bike.

Yes, I would agree with that.... hahaha!!!

Motoracer
3rd May 2006, 15:50
I'm shaking in my boots young fella.

You're history.

Am I still in the team bud? I haven't been replaced have I?

P.S. Dan, I'll keep an eye out for you as you get lapped.

Coyote
3rd May 2006, 15:53
Any details about this race? Will there be any other 1 hour races soon? Must get myself a minimoto

The Beast
3rd May 2006, 16:01
I'm pretty sure there is one a year....
Or two...
I know there's one in Auck but there might be one further south closer to central Nth Island.

Wellyman
3rd May 2006, 18:01
Am I still in the team bud? I haven't been replaced have I?

P.S. Dan, I'll keep an eye out for you as you get lapped.

hey I heard nancy Yamaha and Suzuki Riders don't ride in the wet so what happens if it's raining MR!

My Team is:

1. Daniel Bell (Top rated Junior ATV rider, son of top bucket racer and owner of Atomic Bike Wreckers, Spencer Bell ( spencer is one of the oldest and still top bucket racer in NZ)
2. Me. GNCC/Cross Country Rider, 5 years off -road experince, Scooter hoon!

and rember boys the turtle ends up beating the hare, or something along those lines.
WM

Motoracer
3rd May 2006, 23:38
hey I heard nancy Yamaha and Suzuki Riders don't ride in the wet so what happens if it's raining MR!

My Team is:

1. Daniel Bell (Top rated Junior ATV rider, son of top bucket racer and owner of Atomic Bike Wreckers, Spencer Bell ( spencer is one of the oldest and still top bucket racer in NZ)
2. Me. GNCC/Cross Country Rider, 5 years off -road experince, Scooter hoon!

and rember boys the turtle ends up beating the hare, or something along those lines.
WM

Well... If it's raining, I'll just jump back into the portable spa in our pits, along with the hot models waiting for us in them. Meanwhile, you are welcome to go round and round the race track in cold and wet leathers.

*yawn..* Enough with all this talk already. When are we gunna have a good ol fashion showdown? :stoogie:

Wellyman
5th May 2006, 14:21
Well... If it's raining, I'll just jump back into the portable spa in our pits, along with the hot models waiting for us in them. Meanwhile, you are welcome to go round and round the race track in cold and wet leathers.

*yawn..* Enough with all this talk already. When are we gunna have a good ol fashion showdown? :stoogie:

I thought you two were going to do knitting if the weather got wet, I have got contacts down at the local resthome if you want me to bring them along to give you a few tips:lol:
WM

White trash
6th May 2006, 08:53
Wellyman: I can't find a single referance to this "event" on either www.minimoto.co.nz or www.nzmmrc.co.nz And they're the guys that would be organising it.

Are you sure it's on on the 20th?

XTC
6th May 2006, 09:44
Here it is on the AMCC web site under buckets: National GP May 20-21
http://www.amcc.co.nz/race_events.html#may

When I raced buckets the GP was held at Ohakea.... We had a fast TF100 sidecar but it was a bit fragile.

White trash
6th May 2006, 17:11
Yeah, I saw that but it doesn't say anything about Mini Motos or Pit bikes. Both of which I will race if it's a deffinite.

Guess I'll just have to be old fashioned and ring the organiser.

sAsLEX
6th May 2006, 17:21
Guess I'll just have to be old fashioned and ring the organiser.

Could write to him?!