PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody have some carb balancers i can borrow please?

Postie
2nd May 2006, 10:28
er, as the title suggests.
I am not allowed to ride still, so i am gonna get some loving. :love:
I'm gonna strip her, get her all soapy (she's filthy), get her nice and lose, get my fingers in and fiddle with her bits all weekend till i can't take anymore.

Then hopefully if someone has some carb balancers i can borrow, i was gonna try tunning the bike too.

churs all

dhunt
2nd May 2006, 19:26
I'm gonna strip her, get her all soapy (she's filthy), get her nice and lose, get my fingers in and fiddle with her bits all weekend till i can't take anymore.

Then hopefully if someone has some carb balancers i can borrow, i was gonna try tunning the bike too.

churs all
Could always make some. I made some up a while ago to balance my 400, I was amazed the difference it made. Cost all of about $10 or so. There's a thread or two on doing it around somewhere.

bugjuice
2nd May 2006, 19:35
was thinking of doing the same with the ZX6 actually

mdb
2nd May 2006, 19:58
What is a carb and why does it need balancing? :blip:

sAsLEX
2nd May 2006, 20:22
was thinking of doing the same with the ZX6 actually

well lets all crash round to buggys place and have a carb balancing party! sure mine need doing as well

Mr Skid
2nd May 2006, 23:51
well lets all crash round to buggys place and have a carb balancing party! sure mine need doing as wellYeah, I'm in..

N4CR
2nd May 2006, 23:55
Yeah, I'm in..

Me too, 'tis running like shiet. Oh were you being sarcastic?

sAsLEX
3rd May 2006, 00:52
Me too, 'tis running like shiet. Oh were you being sarcastic?

that farm bike of his prob only has only cylinder :gob:

What he is doing is being a smart arse fishing troll and you just bit there me son!

The Stranger
3rd May 2006, 09:03
What is a carb and why does it need balancing? :blip:

Try this (http://www.biker.co.nz/Reviews.asp?id=89) . . .

vifferman
3rd May 2006, 09:24
Yeah, I've got some you can borrow (or even buy cheaply).
I bought them for the VTR1000, and as the VFR800 doesn't have carbs I don't need them any more.
They'll work for 2, 3 or 4 cylinders (or you can use them on 6s or 8s, if you do them 3 or 4 at a time), and have all the bits you need, including instructions.

Crisis management
3rd May 2006, 12:02
Yeah, I've got some you can borrow (or even buy cheaply).
I bought them for the VTR1000, and as the VFR800 doesn't have carbs I don't need them any more.
They'll work for 2, 3 or 4 cylinders (or you can use them on 6s or 8s, if you do them 3 or 4 at a time), and have all the bits you need, including instructions.
If Postie doesn't want to buy them then i may be interested (after whoever needs to borrow them of course). PM me if you want to sell.

Postie
3rd May 2006, 12:22
Viffer offered them to me, but i'm off overseas soon till 10th june. So if you want to buy them off him, go for it cos i can get some sorted once i get back.

vifferman
3rd May 2006, 13:57
Since there are several people who want to use them or buy them, howsabout I keep them, and anyone who wants to use them can pay a nominal charge to the SpankMe fund to keep KB running? I'm quite prepared to show people how to use the things, so as long as they're returned in good condition, I don't mind loaning them out.

What say you, Goodly KB folx? (And yes, you Not-So-Goodly Folx can chime in too).

foxmoth
24th December 2006, 14:18

churs all
hi try this costs about 12$ at mitre ten and load of fun. heed the warnings and
enjoy, 1st one is the best albeit for a beamer, -still german twins were fun when i last knew two
http://www.airheads.org/content/view/183/98/

http://www.powerchutes.com/manometer.asp