PDA

View Full Version : Most Beautiful Bike

zadok
6th May 2006, 09:42
An International panel of judges met in Italy and awarded the "Worlds most beautiful bike" awards. There were a few Italians on the panel; and what won it? The Ducati 999R Xerox. Best prototype? Ducati Hypermotard.
http://www.webbikeworld.com/ducati-motorcycles/ducati-award.htm

XTC
6th May 2006, 09:48
Italians know a thing or two about beauty...... But I'm still not sure about hairy female armpits.

zadok
6th May 2006, 10:00
Italians know a thing or two about beauty...... But I'm still not sure about hairy female armpits.
I'm with you on that one.:motu:

Ghost Lemur
6th May 2006, 10:18

Italian's aren't hairy. Funnily enough a while back I read a survey Gillette did finding the "Hairest Girls in Europe". Turns out the German ladies are the least likely to shave, followed by some eastern European state. France, Italy and Greece (the classic hairy joke countries), were relatively hair free.

/useless fact of the day.

XTC
6th May 2006, 10:21
Not a hairdresser are you ghost lemur? :killingme:

Ghost Lemur
6th May 2006, 10:52
lol. :innocent:

Just RTFA and see Agostini was one of the judges.

Good to see the Senna and Brutale got recognized too.

GR81
6th May 2006, 11:03
...But I'm still not sure about hairy female armpits.
how can you be not sure? it should be outlawed... no two ways about it!

idb
6th May 2006, 11:04
I'm with you on that one.:motu:
I don't know, it's rather nice to run your fingers through your lover's hair.
Does it really matter if it's on the head, under the arms ........................... or even on the back?

sAsLEX
6th May 2006, 11:36
how can that beat MVs and the old 998 I dont know
http://www.azimut2001.com/images/sfondi/moto/ducati_998s.jpg

MidnightMike
6th May 2006, 11:41
That motard is beautifull :yes:

Tghe zerox aint too bad either :second:

2much
6th May 2006, 12:46
how can that beat MVs and the old 999 I dont know

Do you mean 998? If so then I fully agree.

zadok
6th May 2006, 23:35
I don't know, it's rather nice to run your fingers through your lover's hair.
Does it really matter if it's on the head, under the arms ........................... or even on the back?
In short.....NO. There are some places hair doesn't belong.:rolleyes:

Korumba
6th May 2006, 23:44
This had to be in the top ten.

erik
11th May 2006, 10:06
pfft. beauty contests. :blah:
I don't agree with either of their choices, although the motard is fairly cool looking.

idb
11th May 2006, 10:56
In short.....NO. There are some places hair doesn't belong.:rolleyes:
2 million years of evolution can't be wrong...........

u4ea
11th May 2006, 11:10
2 million years of evolution can't be wrong...........
,,,,,,,was in arrowtown over the weekend!!!!!!!!awesome too ..............love the south but rekon youd wanna keep some hair on just to stay warm!!!!!!!!:gob: .....and GO DUCATI:rockon:

idb
11th May 2006, 12:06
,,,,,,,was in arrowtown over the weekend!!!!!!!!awesome too ..............love the south but rekon youd wanna keep some hair on just to stay warm!!!!!!!!:gob: .....and GO DUCATI:rockon:
Especially today.
The southerly front hit us about three hours ago.
Blowing & pissing down in the basin, snowing I suspect up on the mountains.

slob
11th May 2006, 12:16
I personally think the KTM 950 Supermoto looks better than the Ducati one (see attach), but to each their own I suppose..

slimjim
11th May 2006, 12:39
:doobey: :doobey: :doobey: fuck that sucks , alright who's smoking what:blip: :blip: :shutup: :drinkup: :moon:

mstriumph
11th May 2006, 12:51
italian venue, italian competition, italian judges ....................... you were expecting WHAT mebbe??? :wait:

....... anyway, it's all bollocks - MY bikes are the prettiest :first: :yes: :love:

Darryboy
11th May 2006, 12:58
I'm struggling to see how a bike covered in sponsors can look more 'beautiful' than one without all that crap plastered over it ruining the lines.

metric
12th May 2006, 19:51
I'm struggling to see how a bike covered in sponsors can look more 'beautiful' than one without all that crap plastered over it ruining the lines.

haha

one wonders if xerox paid back-handers to the judges

Finn
17th May 2006, 22:06
The MV Brutale R won the best of show at the Milan International Bike Show. I want one.

Madness
17th May 2006, 22:14
I nearly cracked a woody first time I saw the hypermotard. Ducati's don't usually do it for me either.

oldguy
18th May 2006, 21:29
I personally think the KTM 950 Supermoto looks better than the Ducati one (see attach), but to each their own I suppose..I'm thinking the other way round KTM looks bulky but as you say each there own :mellow:

sparrow_34
19th May 2006, 10:19
Like the look of the Ducati Supermoto

UrbanMyth
22nd May 2006, 13:31

thats is what i thought