PDA

View Full Version : TV Bikes..

ZeroIndex
25th May 2006, 21:08
I know it's half-through, but they're making a bike on Monster Garage on Prime now.. and teaching stuff..

Colapop
25th May 2006, 21:14
Cool I'm off....

ZeroIndex
25th May 2006, 21:30
Haha, I can't believe Jesse said this:

"Even though it's just something dumb, like a bike.."

Colapop
25th May 2006, 21:36
Yeah but that kinda thing is "just everyday" for him....

I'd like to see the return episode in 5 years time and see if Jesse did stay in contact (unlikely) and if that did change those kids lives...

ZeroIndex
25th May 2006, 21:43
Yeah but that kinda thing is "just everyday" for him....

I'd like to see the return episode in 5 years time and see if Jesse did stay in contact (unlikely) and if that did change those kids lives...
I'm sure it did.. those tools would definitely make stealing/stripping cars easier..

onearmedbandit
25th May 2006, 23:35
What makes you say that?

ZeroIndex
25th May 2006, 23:43
a bunch of ghetto kids got a show where he taught them to weld, and they put together a chopper, and they gave them toolboxes at the end (which would definitely make stealing/stripping cars easier..)

Waylander
25th May 2006, 23:53
Ratings grabber.

Jesse Grew up stealing and stripping cars, he only gives a fuck about those kids cause the studio pays him and his agent says it's good publicity.

Shadows
26th May 2006, 00:29
I'm sure it did.. those tools would definitely make stealing/stripping cars easier..

Nah they'll probably just flog them off for a bag of meth.

Switch
26th May 2006, 00:55
Hahahah i think all of you are on the right track. I think they would use the tools to their advantage, and yeah it would have been a attention-grabber episode:whocares:

ZeroIndex
26th May 2006, 06:42
he shoulda given the bike to me, so i could sell it and buy a sprotbike :D

DMNTD
26th May 2006, 08:22
a bunch of ghetto kids got a show where he taught them to weld, and they put together a chopper, and they gave them toolboxes at the end (which would definitely make stealing/stripping cars easier..)

Would also make it easier to continue their education and get a real job too...
But hey...they're from the getto and they're black...so you must be right eh? :nono:

he shoulda given the bike to me, so i could sell it and buy a sprotbike :D
Dude...learn to ride your scooter first

Colapop
26th May 2006, 08:23
The cynicism people!! What if they did get all warm fuzzies and got jobs and changed their lives for the better and passed on their experiences to a new generation....

Ahh f*ck who am I kidding?
"Balloo Senior High Chop Shop - we got parts if you got cash/drugs/ho's"

Colapop
26th May 2006, 08:24
But hey...they're from the getto and they're black...so you must be right eh? :nono:

You got a black bike - look how you turned out....:nya:

onearmedbandit
26th May 2006, 08:29

Actually I saw the same show as you from start to finish....

Colapop
26th May 2006, 08:31
I don't care what anyone says - I like those shows; Junkyard Wars, American Chopper, American Hotrod, Monster Garage....
If you keep your eyes an ears open there are things you can learn from them.

ZeroIndex
26th May 2006, 13:30
I never know when those other shows are on, but if I see monster garage is on, I'll watch it (on my second monitor, while browsing KB)

Waylander
26th May 2006, 16:46

Dude...learn to ride your scooter first

If they do then good for them, but most of those peaple are sheep and do whatever thier mates are doing.

UrbanMyth
26th May 2006, 19:48
dam tv in my room not getting prime i always miss it due to being to lazy to go to another room to watch tv