PDA

View Full Version : Counties Honda moves to new location

Firefight
6th June 2006, 11:23
:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

After 30 years, the home of Counties Honda motorcycle sales and service in Pukekohe is at last moving to a bigger and better location.The new refurbished showroom opens on the 8th of June and will be one of the largest in the Auckland area. it will include new 5 bay service centre with one bay dedicated for road bikes. Stocking more Honda parts and new accessory lines, maybe even a road bike or two. enjoy relaxing in the lounge with a complimentry coffee while watching extreme sports DVD's on the 42 inch plasma screen. Catch up with like minded individuals and learn about upcoming events/rides.

The new addy is 19 Massey Ave Pukekohe(next to super Liqour) the contact number is the same 0902388746 or 0 800 BIKES 4 U.

see you there.

As a customer of Counties Honda for the last 10 years (have bought 7-8 bikes off them) I can confirm what a great bunch of guys and gals they are.

I have ridden with Brian and been given the learn by him in the Maramarua Forest, he is fast,:first: and he knows bikes, for sales and dam good service see Brian.

Chris, this little dude can ride the shit, you name it road bikes,:first: trail bikes moto x, mountain bikes, he is a seriously good rider(and a good mate) I seem to recall him giving the learn to few riders at the GNCC last year..
For parts service see Chris or Samara.

F/F

Fishy
6th June 2006, 11:55
Yeah I've seen that Dave, will definitely be popping in there for a nosey once they open :niceone:

Hitcher
6th June 2006, 18:36
Honda dealers. Sigh.

stify
7th June 2006, 18:38
it will include new 5 bay service centre with one bay dedicated for road bikes. Stocking more Honda parts and new accessory lines, maybe even a road bike or two. enjoy relaxing in the lounge with a complimentry coffee while watching extreme sports DVD's on the 42 inch plasma screen. F/F

look forward to trying them out FF, as we now have a new cbr600rr, an will need it serviced ETC, and it makes me a little happier that i can look across I the road to see whats goin on :yes: :yes: :yes:

and the coffee is on anytime ya wana pop over, cheers Mark