PDA

View Full Version : Street Magic at Mt Wellington.

granma2
11th June 2006, 21:15
For all you guys who own these bikes;

These mean beasties can be raced at Mt Wgtn. They come under the same class as Pitbikes and you can even enter in the bucket racing on Sundays.

There was one there today at the bucket racing day and the bike performed well.

granma

skidMark
11th June 2006, 21:34
ive been talking to john(the organiser) about having a race just for pitbikes instead of going in with the buckets....

he has said until there are a miimum of 10 pitbikes he is not going to bother...now i'm sure the pit bike guys would not mind streetmagics also...

so would be great to get more people on street magics and pit bikes in there so we can have a seperate race :D

texmo
11th June 2006, 22:16
streetmagic ok lets think about this, a streetmagic is a scooter. what class hsould it be raced in?
the other that have been out there before normally raced in the scooter class.

WINJA
12th June 2006, 17:48
streetmagic ok lets think about this, a streetmagic is a scooter. what class hsould it be raced in?
the other that have been out there before normally raced in the scooter class.
F5 AND AUTO 50

texmo
12th June 2006, 17:51
whats f5?????????

Qkchk
12th June 2006, 19:20
whats f5?????????
Formula 5 up to 50cc 2-stroke or up to 100cc? 4-stroke. Most of the buckets are Formula 4 which is 50cc-100cc 2-stroke or up to 150cc 4-stroke. Im pretty sure thats what it is...........

granma2
12th June 2006, 22:55
I wasnt sure what class the Street Magic was allowed in. The guy on the weekend went out with the top riders (A Grade) and was holding his own. I'm not sure what sort of specifications the bike had but it was fast. I guess if your bike is fast enough (34 sec laps) then you can go in with the big guns. If your bike aint fast and your not an experienced rider then I would recommend the B Grade or F5, depending on your bike engine size.
If anyone is keen to ride, then just bring your bike down and we will put you on the track.
granma

skidMark
14th June 2006, 21:50
that street magic was the 110cc model

Wellyman
20th June 2006, 14:24
that street magic was the 110cc model
Yes mark he was doing pretty well for himself out there. I was watching him and he was easily keeping up with the middle class buckets.
WM

Qkchk
20th June 2006, 15:40
I will be taking mine down to try at next months meeting (15th/16th July?) Really enjoyed taking my workmates' bucket out during the last race meet, even tho my old leathers where that tight I couldn't stick a leg out......... :doh:

White trash
20th June 2006, 18:41
Thing is with a street magic is the level of grip available to the little buggers. I can ride Mr Mes one quicker than I can my Pit bike, and I'm sure I'm no slouch on the pitty.

WINJA
20th June 2006, 19:12
Thing is with a street magic is the level of grip available to the little buggers. I can ride Mr Mes one quicker than I can my Pit bike, and I'm sure I'm no slouch on the pitty.
130 REAR 120 FRONT IS A DECENT FOOT PRINT

White trash
20th June 2006, 19:15
It is for an automatic fiddy. Lean angles are phuckin phenominal.

WINJA
20th June 2006, 19:40
It is for an automatic fiddy. Lean angles are phuckin phenominal.
IVE GOT MY KNEE DOWN IN THE POURING RAIN A FEW TIMES , I HAD A NEW SET OF MOLAS 50 FROM A TR50 AG BIKE 120 FRONT AND BACK,AWESOME

skidMark
21st June 2006, 00:14
heres me having some fun once upon a time on qkchk's magic...

:D:D:D

skidMark
21st June 2006, 00:19
I will be taking mine down to try at next months meeting (15th/16th July?) Really enjoyed taking my workmates' bucket out during the last race meet, even tho my old leathers where that tight I couldn't stick a leg out......... :doh:

i may have to commandeer your street magic again for a bit more of what was going on in the last post....

street magics corner so comfortably...at no point while riding your did i feel it even wanting to go dawn it stuck like blardy glue

MrMelon
21st June 2006, 07:48
Someone needs to start a street magic GP down in welly. There are enough of em around these days!

fallofalot
22nd June 2006, 21:59
It looks like my broken ankle is not so broke now. So with any luck I'm hoping to get the Pittie back on the track for July 15th/16th

By the way the next meet is the start of the new season for the bucket racers, be great to see all the pit bike riders turn up. The street magic was impressive against the buckets last time, would be good to see it again.

Mark. I am going to try and repair my seat, but need a new set of plastics, can you get me some ?? how much mate ??

Steve

Qkchk
14th July 2006, 18:26
Racing my Street Magic down at Mt Wellington on Sunday. Anyone else comin down?

Qkchk
15th July 2006, 20:10
Well bugger you lot Im still goin down for a spin. The weather is looking good for tomorrow! :nya: