PDA

View Full Version : Design the colour scheme for Aprilia's Bol D'Or entry

Bob
30th June 2006, 22:41
Aprilia is running a competition to design the graphics on the Motocicilsmo Test Team Aprilia RSV1000R Factory that will race at the Bol d'Or in September.

Simply go to the Aprilia website: http://www.aprilia.com/endurance/, download the image provided (www.aprilia.com/endurance/RSV1000R_Factory.jpg) and get to work with the graphics package.

You have until the end of July to submit your entry - the winner will be chosen by the directors of the Aprilia Style Centre.

sAsLEX
30th June 2006, 22:55
cant speak italian!

Bob
30th June 2006, 23:50
We put the power... to style and elegance thinks you to us!

Free yours mouse and your fantasy colors the Aprilia Endurance second: one giuria technique, composed from the responsibles of the Center Aprilia Style, will select the better proposal, that it will have the honor to decorate our RSV on the circuit of the contest! In order it makes us to have your realization, you follow these 3 simple steps.

What aspects? You have time until the 31 July in order makes us to reach your plan!

1 - Discharge to the link here under the image on which working
2 - Modificala to your piacimento respecting the dimensions of careens and taking part on the parts of the motion brought back in.bianco
3 - the form Compiles of insertion and encloses your creation! Aprilia reservoir to invite the winner (if resident in Europe) to assist to the Endurance contest and to publish on the situated Internet www.aprilia.com one dedicated interview to he. In attended of the judgment, it tastes in the section gallery all to you the graphical proposals, realized and sended from the aspirants designer of all the world!

Hope that is clear now :blip:

But seriously... click on the other link I gave you to get the image. Then you work with a graphics package... ON YOUR COMPUTER... you'll probably have something simple (at least) like Microsoft Photo Editor or Paint available.

After that, click on the following link to submit:

http://www.aprilia.com/endurance/form.asp?pagina=form

Hopefully that helps?

placidfemme
3rd July 2006, 15:15
What do you win if your design is used?

Bob
3rd July 2006, 19:59
What do you win if your design is used?

Very good question... must confess I don't actually know. If you are interested, can I suggest emailing Aprilia and asking them?

(My artwork isn't up to winning anything, so not entering personally)

ZeroIndex
3rd July 2006, 20:20
hmmmm.. I'm gonna try this thing..

placidfemme
4th July 2006, 09:28
Very good question... must confess I don't actually know. If you are interested, can I suggest emailing Aprilia and asking them?

(My artwork isn't up to winning anything, so not entering personally)

I'm not that arty either... but if the prize is good enough I might give it a shot anyway :)