PDA

View Full Version : Schwarzenegger finally gets bike licence

Bob
11th July 2006, 00:23
Just the six months after his motorcycle crash, California Governor and “Terminator” star Arnold Schwarzenegger has finally got a licence to ride. Schwarzenegger passed both written and riding tests to earn the required permit.

At the time of the accident, Schwarzenegger was not penalised for riding without a licence as he was riding a sidecar and authorities could not agree which kind of permit he needed!

Zed
11th July 2006, 08:09
Good on him, he said "I'll be back" to get my licence and I believed him.:apumpin:

Swoop
11th July 2006, 08:13
Imagine being the testing officer when HE shows up... :gob:

onearmedbandit
11th July 2006, 09:20
At the time of the accident, Schwarzenegger was not penalised for riding without a licence as he was riding a sidecar and authorities could not agree which kind of permit he needed!

I smell BS. Good to be wealthy, famous, and powerful eh. Mind you, you'd probably expect an outcome like that if you were Arnie.

Motu
11th July 2006, 09:44
''That looks pretty good there Mr Schwarzenegger,but you have forgotten to tick a couple of boxes,I'll just fill those in for you,no need to resit.I think we''ll waive the pratical test - I've seen Terminator 2 and it looked like you had good bike control....''