PDA

View Full Version : Belstaff sign £1 million deal with Kate Moss

Bob
18th July 2006, 00:24
Motorcycle clothing manufacturer have signed Kate Moss to model their clothing, in a deal reputedly worth £1,000,000.

Other top names who have hired her since she was pictured taking drugs are Roberto Cavalli, Virgin Mobile, Rimmel, Burberry and Dior.

A Belstaff source said: "She is seen as the classic British icon. e cocaine scandal did not concern us at all and, if anything, it seems to have done only good for Kate."

The campaign will feature Moss clad in biker gear draped over a motorcycle.

(Jumping off my neutral stool for a second... I wonder if they will bring out a new 'Moss' range... complete with waterproof and "sniffer-dog" proof secret pocket?)

SpankMe
18th July 2006, 00:38
Bugger me, who the fuck wants to see this tit-less bag of skin and bones in biker gear? Not me.

Bob
18th July 2006, 02:36
How can you tell it is Kate Moss on a motorcycle?

She is the one leaning right over the front, trying to snort the white lines in the middle of the road up her nostrils...:doobey:

Motu
18th July 2006, 08:04
She looks skaggy enough to be a biker chick,but she'll needs some tats.

Lou Girardin
18th July 2006, 08:45
Bugger me, you the fuck wants to see this tit-less bag of skin and bones in biker gear? Not me.

She's better looking than you though Spank.:yes:

Mental Trousers
18th July 2006, 09:09
She's better looking than you though Spank.:yes:

That's not saying much mate. You're better looking that Spank :nya:

But yeah, I'd rather see someone with some curves.

Motig
18th July 2006, 09:17
Geez dont like the look of that new Belstaff gear. Even the airbags are small.

bobsmith
18th July 2006, 09:33
But yeah, I'd rather see someone with some curves.

Ummmm maybe it's just the selection of pics from SpankMe but... what he said...

Hmmmm funny, I've never heard of Kate Moss, what is she? - model, actress, or some other...

On the other hand I'm going with "fashion model" I always believed that they picked horrendious looking fashion models who have no bigger than A cup sizes so that they don't have to work trying to make curves fit in their cloths... much easier to make a clothing to fit a stick.

frogfeaturesFZR
18th July 2006, 11:06
If she stood in a cold draught she go up 2 cup sizes !:gob:

GR81
18th July 2006, 11:29
yea, shes ok till she takes her top off.

Skunk
18th July 2006, 12:29
Bikes are about curves. Kates got none.

What are Belstaff thinking?

The_Dover
18th July 2006, 12:30
Yeah, I'd also be barricading the bedroom and begging her to keep her leathers on.

Pfft.......

Motig
18th July 2006, 14:44
Calm down Dover, we dont need innocent children corrupted.

Lou Girardin
18th July 2006, 16:04
That's not saying much mate. You're better looking that Spank :nya:

Oooohh baby, I love it when you talk dirty.

RantyDave
18th July 2006, 16:08
who the fuck wants to see this tit-less bag of skin and bones in biker gear?
Oh, hey, dude, you're supposed to check the box next to any pr0n or SpankMe will kick your arse.

Edit: Ha! He did it too.

Dave :)

ogr1
18th July 2006, 19:03
Will the new line include a "snort pocket" for all yer gear?

Bob
19th July 2006, 02:50
Will the new line include a "snort pocket" for all yer gear?

I believe I already used that gag...

... Actually, my wife came up with a useful view on this whole thing of signing Kate Moss for your advertising campaign. I would say it is a dead cert that her contracts all have cancellation clauses based on her being sacked if she is spotted vacuuming up anything white, be it sugar, Shake 'n' Vac or whatever.

You get lots of free publicity for hiring her... and if she is seen snorting enough "funny powder" up her nose to kill a bull elephant once again, then you cancel the contract, get back the money for the rest of the term, plus get lots of free publicity as the papers all say "Moss has lost contracts with..." and print your name in big, shiny letters all over their publications.

So for the advertiser, it is a win-win situation!