PDA

View Full Version : Motorbike stolen from dying man

Bob
27th July 2006, 00:29
Thieves stole a motorbike as the rider lay bleeding to death after a crash. The bike was taken away in the back of a van as neighbours ran to help the rider, who crashed in Eastfield, Wolverhampton.

The victim, known locally as ‘Decker’, was taken to New Cross Hospital where he later died.

Inspector Mark Howe said: “We are anxious to trace the motorbike involved, which is believed to be a blue and yellow sports bike. It may be missing a mirror and may have scratches to the paintwork."

Police suspect people who knew the victim took the bike, not opportunist thieves.

Anyone with information can contact Wednesfield police on 0845 113 5000.

Macktheknife
27th July 2006, 00:37
Apparently there is no lower limit to the level that some scum will go to. Nobody give me a gun.

NotaGoth
27th July 2006, 00:40
That makes you damn well sick doesn't it?

Darryboy
27th July 2006, 01:02
That is mental.

BeakerRAT
27th July 2006, 02:08
Bloody Scumbags.

jazbug5
27th July 2006, 02:21
Makes you wonder if they had some sort of hand in the accident itself, if this was not 'opportunist'. Which makes you also wonder what the full story was.

It's pretty clear that they're a load of disease-ridden scrotes, though. No wondering on that score.

ogr1
27th July 2006, 03:59
My thoughts also........Maybe these scum bags caused the accident?

Motu
27th July 2006, 07:47
Yes,full story please.But kinda funny in a grim sort of way.

frogfeaturesFZR
27th July 2006, 08:01
Some friends ....:nono:

Biohazard
27th July 2006, 08:17
LOL - "Welcome to Northern England".

Unf*ckingbeleavable.......:nono:

Bob
27th July 2006, 08:33
I can only add one more bit of news to the item. I understand he crashed into a parked car. So unless he was run off the road/into the car (the original news item didn't say he was), then perhaps he was being followed?

I mentioned this to someone else, who thought that maybe, if they knew him, they were removing the bike from the scene as possibly he didn't have tax/insurance... but in all honesty he was thinking along the same lines as the rest of us.

There are some real ghouls out there - I hope they're caught and strung up by the balls.

ogr1
27th July 2006, 08:39
LOL - "Welcome to Northern England".

Unf*ckingbeleavable.......:nono:

Look at yer map again, Wolverhampton "Northern England"?
Don't think so..................

Biohazard
27th July 2006, 08:52
Look at yer map again, Wolverhampton "Northern England"?
Ecky thump lad........

Please note that us true southerners think that anything north of Watford is NORF so up ya bum :nya:

If the Norfs so great why doesn't the Queen live there :blip:

u4ea
27th July 2006, 09:38
mmmmmmm............one has to wonder on this one......i carry a switch blade in my leathers in case this gal gets stuck out there alone in a bad situation but like our poor deceased freind,i was in no position to get it out of my pocket if needed.....KAMA will hopefully see these :tugger: dealt with

placidfemme
27th July 2006, 10:07
that is so wrong :(:( people have no shame these days

McJim
27th July 2006, 10:21
Please note that us true southerners think that anything north of Watford is NORF so up ya bum :nya:

If the Norfs so great why doesn't the Queen live there :blip:
She does live up North, where do you think Balmoral is? I was raised to think Carlisle as being Daahn Saahff anyway.

Don't think these were his mates taking the bike for not being insured otherwise they would probably have tried to take him to hospital too. Very sinister.

Lou Girardin
27th July 2006, 12:25
Come on be fair. It's not like he was going to need it anymore.

Brett
27th July 2006, 12:28
That is absolutely bizarre. They clearly have no conscience. Pricks need to be executed...slowly and painfully.

Biohazard
27th July 2006, 12:30
She does live up North, where do you think Balmoral is? I was raised to think Carlisle as being Daahn Saahff anyway.

I beleave that Balmoral is her holiday home and not her main place of residence which alternates between Buck P & Windsor ?

ogr1
28th July 2006, 02:40
I beleave that Balmoral is her holiday home and not her main place of residence which alternates between Buck P & Windsor ?

Well they all should feck orf back to "Germania" then, that's even further darn sarf innit mate.
Ya big southern tarts handbag :nya:

jazbug5
28th July 2006, 02:55
Well they all should feck orf back to "Germania" then, that's even further darn sarf innit mate.
Ya big southern tarts handbag :nya:

Too right, that bloody family have been bringing the neighbourhood down for too long- not to mention the adverse effect they have on house prices in the area... *tut*

Street Gerbil
30th July 2006, 18:03
Thieves stole a motorbike as the rider lay bleeding to death after a crash. Some people hit the rock bottom and just keep digging... Disgusting...

Patrick
30th July 2006, 18:11
No licence, no insurance, mates took the bike so they could claim their friend was a pedestrian, run over by the reversing (parked) car driver, who mysteriously fled the scene... the bastard!!! Bloody cages!!!

Who knows eh...

Bloke might have a wife and kids and some debts, bike might have been a few days past it's MOT or something, meaning no payout.

For all we know they might have taken it out of respect for him...

Smokin
30th July 2006, 19:06
No licence, no insurance, mates took the bike so they could claim their friend was a pedestrian, run over by the reversing (parked) car driver, who mysteriously fled the scene... the bastard!!! Bloody cages!!!

Yeah a very safety conscious pedestrian wearing body armor, Leathers and a helmet. :rockon:

Patrick
30th July 2006, 20:52
Yeah a very safety conscious pedestrian wearing body armor, Leathers and a helmet. :rockon:

DOH... they forgot to remove that evidence!!!

Ixion
30th July 2006, 21:05

Her Gracious Majesty has recently announced that Buckingham House will no longer be a primary residence , though it will of course continue to be used for state occasions.

Her Majesty's principle seats are Sandringham House, Windsor Castle and Balmoral castle.