PDA

View Full Version : The new toy and how to crash it as well

poorbastard
30th July 2006, 21:28
Bought myself a new watercooled minibike to sit alongside the old aircooled ones. All I can say id its bloody awsome.

Found out how to crash it today as well, a few scrapes and burns from the tarseal but still a hell of alot of fun.

Anyway heres a few photos.....

Bulldog
31st July 2006, 09:25
Looks like fun buddy. I've got one on the way too ;)

From the photos you look like you need more air in your tyres.

poorbastard
31st July 2006, 10:29
Looks like fun buddy. I've got one on the way too ;)

From the photos you look like you need more air in your tyres.

Yea noticed that too but was no where near a pump at the time, pumped the tyres up already after looking at the photos.

Enjoy it when it arrives there great fun.

Bulldog
31st July 2006, 10:42
Where did you get yours from? Just interested to know what suppliers are around.

poorbastard
31st July 2006, 10:45
I imported a heap myself. Only bought one watercooled one in and about 20 aircooled ones. Selling them off for $300.

Bulldog
31st July 2006, 10:59
Nice. That's a pretty good price. Are they the B1 replica air cooled with approx 6.5 hp?

poorbastard
31st July 2006, 15:16
Nice. That's a pretty good price. Are they the B1 replica air cooled with approx 6.5 hp?

Yea those are the ones.

The Beast
31st July 2006, 15:59
Nice Helmet!!!

Bloody hell, you're keen mate...

nezorf
31st July 2006, 21:27
if you eva get more water cooled one's, how much 4 1 of them?

poorbastard
31st July 2006, 22:38
Nice Helmet!!!

Bloody hell, you're keen mate...

I usually have the helmet on it would probably be the first time I forgot to take it with me up north actually. Lets just say lesson learnt.

If I was down here I would probably have had the whole lot of gear on.

poorbastard
31st July 2006, 22:42
if you eva get more water cooled one's, how much 4 1 of them?

No idea at the moment sorry mate. Havn't got the cash lying around to do anymore orders and would say I wont for a little bit longer with the new project on its way. If i id I would probably say around 650ish

Wasp
31st July 2006, 23:45
bah - i wouldnt mind one of these lil fun toys but ive got no where to put it... :(

poorbastard
31st July 2006, 23:48
bah - i wouldnt mind one of these lil fun toys but ive got no where to put it... :(

Bahh rubbish man i had 18 of them in my bedroom. They fit anywhere. On the desk, the coffee table just about anywhere.

Wasp
31st July 2006, 23:54
hmmm.... what about fluids, do they "leak".

also will one fit ontop of my laptop - either my home or work one (theyre both the same)

seriously though, could be worht taking one to work just for a bit of a laugh, problem is i work at the back of the cop shop and the last thing we want is to loose our licenses for riding up/down the work driveway, what gear/licneses do you need to ride them? do they have to have a rego/wof?

edit: youve seen how tall i am, will i fit?

edit: please disregard all of the above, im broke and the next thing im buying is a new computer.

The Beast
1st August 2006, 16:23
Reg, WOF?!?!

Why would you ride this on the road?!

Wasp
1st August 2006, 17:13
I wouldnt but it helps if you read:

problem is i work at the back of the cop shop and the last thing we want is to loose our licenses for riding up/down the work driveway

shafty
1st August 2006, 17:16
Pick on something ya own size!
One of those would make a good key ring for the Honda...