PDA

View Full Version : Air box won't fit

cyclo
24th September 2006, 13:54
I have the airbox out of my gpx and cant get it back in. looked at it from every angle and even tryed putting it in in peices but wont fit. i wasint the one to take it out so dont know how. anyone have any bright ideas?

imdying
24th September 2006, 14:00
Use the old Japanese packaging technique 'Pusharda'.

degrom
24th September 2006, 14:31
Use the old Japanese packaging technique 'Pusharda'.

That's funny!!! LOL

Welcome Cyclo... Check if you can get an online manual for it. Might just help and it costs nothing...

F5 Dave
25th September 2006, 18:07
Always fun.
Did you take it out with other parts removed? Like the rear guard &/or tyre?

Try taking the carbs out if not already, then taking or loosening off the battery box or any other parts to get more clearance. I hear they weld the frame rails around the components:banana:

Shaun
27th September 2006, 19:58
I have the airbox out of my gpx and cant get it back in. looked at it from every angle and even tryed putting it in in peices but wont fit. i wasint the one to take it out so dont know how. anyone have any bright ideas?

Have you got this on yet

twinkle
8th October 2006, 18:04
It goes in from the back, you have to take the back wheel and mudguards off. It can take a while :lol:

cyclo
23rd September 2007, 12:19
Bit of a late reply but only just started using kiwi biker again...Eventually i just got so pissed of i jammed it in there, after of cource my smarts failed me. i would think taking a wheel off to get a airbox in and out is a bit over the top but that would probibly work better then my way.