PDA

View Full Version : Is this a Suzuki?

Racey Rider
24th September 2006, 21:05
Talking with a Trademe seller about buying this, but is it really a 2004 Suzuki mini bike, or a knockoff?
Cheers
Racey

SARGE
24th September 2006, 21:47
run away.. run away .. chinese crap

The Beast
25th September 2006, 18:36
It's probably a Sizuku...:whistle:

granma2
25th September 2006, 18:49
Looks like a chinese replica of a suzuki. Would be ok for a small child learning to ride....but... always do lots of maintenance checks after riding. Change the oil regularly and the bike will be ok. Wont be any good for thrashing though.

Racey Rider
25th September 2006, 19:47
Thanks.
Just something for my little'ns to start out on. If it don't go fast thats all the better!

Of course, if anyones got a PW50 in blue and white their kids have outgrown,, that was always my dream for the kids to start on.

Colapop
25th September 2006, 19:50
You'd be better to get something that will last. Those chinese bikes don't yet have the reliability factor. The wheels look plastic on that bike.

How old are your kids? Maybe a quad or a Honda 90 step through. Started on a Honda on the farm, then moved to a Kawasaki 90.

Finn
25th September 2006, 19:52
Talking with a Trademe seller about buying this, but is it really a 2004 Suzuki mini bike, or a knockoff?
Cheers
Racey

It's a chinese copy but that's okay, they're better quality and more reliable than the real thing.

Brayden#87
27th September 2006, 13:02
Wow that looks old. Damn.

Racey Rider
27th September 2006, 13:37
And thats your first KB post. :wait:
Whats your point? :mellow:

How old are your kids? Maybe a quad or a Honda 90 step through. Started on a Honda on the farm, then moved to a Kawasaki 90.

Oldest two are 5 and 7. It was always my dream even before married to see my 5 year old son riding a PW50 like I observed one day with someone else's child. Don't want them riding quads really.
The guy said he had ownership papers showing it was a Suzuki, but it all sounded pretty suspect. He sold it away he says.

So if anyone got something similar I could put on 'lay buy' (pay off before Christmas) let me know.
Racey