PDA

View Full Version : Bought my Cag today... (1 July)

NofearX18
1st July 2007, 03:59
well i bought it because i searched for a while and couldnt find anyone selling a used full fairing one.

its a 49cc

gonna start on my area51 cag asap. but i have to finish the x18 first. :scooter:

skidMark
1st July 2007, 04:36
got any piccys ?:D

NofearX18
1st July 2007, 17:29
yes i do. but only the one form the auction.. i done HAVE the bike yet. needs to be shipped to me.

ill post the pic up rite after this.

yer avatar is funny. ;)

NofearX18
1st July 2007, 17:32
heres the pic from the auction...

note:

i will be painting it so dont worry its not gonna stay that way.

newmanz
2nd August 2007, 00:11
Even as you go, show us the progress.

Check out my new project.... yeah baby !!!!!!!!!!!

IamCornholio
4th August 2007, 12:03

What sort of bike is that there Newmanz?

Looks awesome except for the rear caliper being on the underside of the swingarm. I can't for the life of me figure that one out...

Rock on Newmanz! Awesome bike you have there friend. :yes:

Animal
24th August 2007, 15:42

Fuck, that's way cool! Love the front disc!:niceone:

Gadgit
24th August 2007, 19:08

Hay there Newmanz is that a GRC RSR copy running the Polini reverse copy engine??

newmanz
24th August 2007, 20:20
Its a computer machined aluminium frame GP3 Chinese/Japanese partnership built bike to provide a competitive GP3 bike at a fraction of the cost.

Eg, completely copy the Italian design, hire one of their engineers. Change what they didnt like in the original design. Build a replica engine from computer precision parts. Get the most important parts made in Japan, the not so important parts mass produced in China. Yes it is the newest 40cc reverse side chain model. (I already tested the standard 39cc non GP3 kitted engine and even that one was scary as hell, I'd say if you weigh under 85kg your good for over 110km/h !!!!! )

I will be testing this bike and we also got one in for a lucky Kiwi Biker here (name with held). Also got another aluminium framed bike using the same engine but in a heavier frame without all the Japanese race parts to see what the difference will be.

This bike truly is the best available from Asia, if you want one at wholesale just drop me a line. The company is really good, and they dont build crap.
(not sure about the rear caliper, as the other bike we got in didnt look like that... will check it out when it lands in about 19 days).. oh yeah and steering dampners a must for these freaks!!!:devil2:

Gadgit
26th August 2007, 16:35
Well thats a good line up should be better quality then other bikes on the market with japan made parts... I'd like to see one in action and compair it to me GP3 mini for handling rear arm is very different to the GP3 so should stiffen up the ride a bit.