PDA

View Full Version : I want to join SMC?

Jahdafario
24th July 2007, 21:28
Hi there, if you want to join the Auckland Uni SMC,

pm me,

at the moment we have a large inventory of bikes that can be selected to import from Japan via Don Clarke at Wild West Honda,

we have a good bunch of people running it, and are needing to build a strong membership base

cheers,
Dan

bomma
25th July 2007, 22:35
Everyone in the clubs friendly and enthusiastic!! We have been out a couple of times and have had an awesome time!! Cant wait till summer to get back on the roads and get some rides going again!! And just $3 for a whole YEARS' membership!!
Cheers,
Nish :)

Jahdafario
9th August 2007, 00:31
Hi All,

Many of you have been trying hard to become affiliated with SMC and I am aware of this. I do apologise on the lack of response and it is due to time constraints and other pitiful excuses. We are however working on a way to affiliate members to the club by running more regular stands. In the mean time, we will keep you posted on the mailer and via the Kiwibiker >> AUSMC Forum threads, so please stay on top of these threads and we will get on top of this problem as soon as can be managed,

thanks in advance,

Dan -

021 748 224

bomma
9th August 2007, 12:57
Hi All,

Many of you have been trying hard to become affiliated with SMC and I am aware of this. I do apologise on the lack of response and it is due to time constraints and other pitiful excuses. We are however working on a way to affiliate members to the club by running more regular stands. In the mean time, we will keep you posted on the mailer and via the Kiwibiker >> AUSMC Forum threads, so please stay on top of these threads and we will get on top of this problem as soon as can be managed,

thanks in advance,

Dan -

021 748 224

yea and its quite a hassle meeting up with people individually (not that we mind but its just that there must be an easier and better way to do it...)

any ideas??

oh and im sure that ive "invested" some of the fees that i have collected...sorri dan but dont worri it will be coming bak out of my pocket :)

ital916
21st August 2008, 23:17
dredge hehe