PDA

View Full Version : Anything happening this week?

Chrislost
2nd September 2007, 21:23
are there any rides happening this week for those of us who dont work during the week?

ehab2weelr
2nd September 2007, 21:32
hahahaha.... if u dont work than study...:clap:
not too sure whats gana happen... almost every one is eather working or studing.:yes:

Grub
2nd September 2007, 21:49
Surely there's plenty going to happen.

- A GN250 will be nicked from Alfred St
- A ZXR will disappear from outside the Engineering school.
- Architecture will loose a CBR
- In Wynyard St, a GSXR specially modded bike will nearly be nicked but the disc lock combined with the weight of the bike meant that it is found lying on its side where the scrotes gave up on it.

klyong82
2nd September 2007, 22:09

- In Wynyard St, a GSXR specially modded bike will nearly be nicked but the disc lock combined with the weight of the bike meant that it is found lying on its side where the scrotes gave up on it.

Hahaaaa :lol::laugh::rofl: this wouldn't happen to be a 05 GSXR750? hahaa

Grub
2nd September 2007, 22:15
this wouldn't happen to be a 05 GSXR750?

You seen the one you want? Let me speak to the boss and see.

Hanne
2nd September 2007, 22:36

- A GN250 will be nicked from Alfred St
- A ZXR will disappear from outside the Engineering school.
- Architecture will loose a CBR

OMG you should set up a psychic hotline and make $12.99 a minute with this sort of information!

cowpoos
2nd September 2007, 22:40
OMG you should set up a psychic hotline and make $12.99 a minute with this sort of information!
he's already a operater on 0900chickswithdicks !!

motorbyclist
2nd September 2007, 22:58
are there any rides happening this week for those of us who dont work during the week?

see my thread about the ride this weekend; may leave on friday....

EJK
2nd September 2007, 23:32
But for God sake... Whats happening with all those "Have you seen my bike?" Syndrome?
Don't you guys have any locks? I mean good thick chain lock rather than puny disc brake locks? A quality Oxford armoured wire chain lock costs about $60. They are reliable IMO.

Or are theives like the people on the movie "Gone in 60 Seconds"?

Jahdafario
3rd September 2007, 00:12
place in onehunga sells locks, $15 or $17 bux for a lock, can go around rear wheel and a post, and If you have a spare plasma cutter or jaws of life handy, you may get through it in about 10 mins or so. Its high tensile steel cable just under 1.0 speaker cable gauge (bout 20mm diameter), and the joiney bit where it locks together, well, its strong solid steel.

the place in onehunga? - quadbike/mini-chopper/scooter shop on the left as you pass the end of nielsen street just before going left to the onramp to north western motorway heading south bound

motorbyclist
3rd September 2007, 00:13
unless you're tied down, it doesn't even take a minute to pull up, hop out, chuck a bike in the back of the ute and go.

and unless you tie to another bike, a parking thing or around one of those big as trees, you aren't going to be 100% safe

lol just park near a flash bike and use them as 'sacrificial' security

ehab2weelr
3rd September 2007, 12:08
lol just park near a flash bike and use them as 'sacrificial' security

i have to agree to that....ur bike would look like sh!t next to a gsxr750....just like how ur miss would look like sh!t next to Tyra Bancks...:rolleyes:

2wheeljunkie
3rd September 2007, 16:18
ahh come on ehab, cant u spell tyra banks right..haha..lol..jokes brehh..thanks for letting me use yer bike today..thanks for the info on that chain dan..below 20 bux sunds gud to me so will head around there soon to get one..is it better than the oxford ones though..they look fancy and the word kyrptonite sunds strong..makes it sound like even superman cant get through it..and if superman cant get through it then no one can..:2thumbsup

motorbyclist
3rd September 2007, 18:21
i have to agree to that....ur bike would look like sh!t next to a gsxr750....just like how ur miss would look like sh!t next to Tyra Bancks...:rolleyes:

you saying my bike doesn't look as good as tyra?:2guns:

motorbyclist
3rd September 2007, 18:21
the thread about this weekend's ride has changed tack, no longer to new plymouth, now looking and piha and/or bethels with lunch/perv on the beach

suggestions welcome

ehab2weelr
3rd September 2007, 19:36
you saying my bike doesn't look as good as tyra?:2guns:

thats exactly what im sayn.....:bleh:

Chrislost
3rd September 2007, 21:10
ive never seen your bike ehab! it has a habit of staying behind and sliding into ditches!
exept once when it was parked at uni.

bomma
3rd September 2007, 21:29
ive never seen your bike ehab! it has a habit of staying behind and sliding into ditches!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha has it ever been on just two wheels or is it always on its side :lol:

klyong82
3rd September 2007, 21:51

Hahahaa we are always teasing poor ehab of how his bike is always on its side...

Chrislost
3rd September 2007, 22:26
so the message i get from this is that nobody wantsa ride.
puuuusssssiiiieeeeessssssss

ohh and that ehab likes it rough!
and sliding around on mud(not cowpoo eh?)

motorbyclist
4th September 2007, 00:25
if you're keen it looks like i've got the rest of the week off work after i finish early tomorrow, so keep an eye on your phone. is your vfr good? i don't think mine will keep up with the gsxr

you should've come riding yesterday!

breakaway
4th September 2007, 10:54
I'm free starting next week :D

ehab2weelr
4th September 2007, 11:15
my bike has only been on its side once in my ownership.....
where as u chris. it seems that ur bike likes to slide backwards and snaping things off....:lol:
as for u nish, just wait ur time well come..:innocent:
and kim im sure u dont wana c the fireblade on its side now do u?:lol:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah :devil2:

Chrislost
4th September 2007, 11:45
geez ur right!
but who needs handlebar anyway?seemed to be riding as well as you without it...:innocent:

klyong82
4th September 2007, 11:48
and kim im sure u dont wana c the fireblade on its side now do u?:lol:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah :devil2:

You dont want my insurance company coming to you to recoup the payment eh......do u?:devil2:
muahahahaaaaaaa

ehab2weelr
4th September 2007, 12:56
You dont want my insurance company coming to you to recoup the payment eh......do u?:devil2:
muahahahaaaaaaa

il send my insurance copany on urs..and let them sort ir out. :bleh:
but ur bike well still be on its side tell then..:devil2: hahahah

geez ur right!
but who needs handlebar anyway?seemed to be riding as well as you without it...:innocent:

i have u no iv only ben riden for 6 months, yet i can ride better than u could ever!! :stupid:
hahahahahah

klyong82
4th September 2007, 14:03
il send my insurance copany on urs..and let them sort ir out. :bleh:
but ur bike well still be on its side tell then..:devil2: hahahah

Of cos I will win eventually given your track record of making bikes on their side. Besides I am sure Chris, Nish etc will be on my side testifying..... muahahaha:shifty:

Alternatively I just need to make one phone call and friends in high places will sort it out.... :shutup:

Squiggles
4th September 2007, 15:03
Alternatively I just need to make one phone call and friends in high places will sort it out.... :shutup:

triads :shit:

ehab2weelr
4th September 2007, 15:36
Of cos I will win eventually given your track record of making bikes on their side. Besides I am sure Chris, Nish etc will be on my side testifying..... muahahaha:shifty:

i have no track record of bike on side.... and if i do it want be as long as urs would..:rolleyes:
i got all the 250s to back me up :2thumbsup hahahahah :devil2:

alternatively i can just mount a bom under ur bike!!! :innocent:
hahahahah :devil2: :2guns: :banana:
hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahah

2wheeljunkie
4th September 2007, 15:44
why wud u wanna do that ehab u sick pup..dunt u have any decency...what did kim's 929 ever do u eh..u want someone to pick on..take on my little Aj50 scooter..bet u it can still kick yer arse..:bash:..hahaha...i cant help myself join in on the fun of giving u shit bro..:Oops:

ehab2weelr
4th September 2007, 15:46
i cant help myself join in on the fun of giving u shit bro..:Oops:

all gud more the better!!!! :bash: :clap:
hahahaha

2wheeljunkie
4th September 2007, 15:48
ahaha..in the mean time can u borrow me your bike in exhange for the scooter..??:D..or maybe kim wud want to lend me his 929..hahaha..just for a day kim..i bet yall love the 50cc gudness...

flyingscotsman
4th September 2007, 16:02

I'm going for a ride on Friday :woohoo:but i'm in Wgtn so it's bugger all use to you but if anyone from Wgtn is interested let me know. No real idea of where yet - prob leave around 10.00am, Wairarapa for lunch, maybe Riversdale or Castlepoint,:scooter:

klyong82
4th September 2007, 16:17
triads :shit:

:whistle: I did not say anthing.

i have no track record of bike on side.... and if i do it want be as long as urs would..
i got all the 250s to back me up :2thumbsup hahahahah

alternatively i can just mount a bom under ur bike!!!
hahahahah

Damn my bike is at the workshop now....... did you have anything to do with it? :angry: Why u little.....

ahaha..in the mean time can u borrow me your bike in exhange for the scooter..??:D..or maybe kim wud want to lend me his 929..hahaha..just for a day kim..i bet yall love the 50cc gudness...

Bike is it the workshop thanks to Ehab. :yes:

2wheeljunkie
4th September 2007, 16:24
dammit ehab..u gotta stop this shit man..i told u to stay away from kim's 929..look what u have gone and done now bro :spanking:..:looks like that puts u and me out of a bike :crybaby:....is the bike all gud kim..??juz a regular service is it??

klyong82
4th September 2007, 16:42
dammit ehab..u gotta stop this shit man..i told u to stay away from kim's 929..look what u have gone and done now bro :spanking:..:looks like that puts u and me out of a bike :crybaby:....is the bike all gud kim..??juz a regular service is it??

Yeah it is ok. Bike is still under warranty and just getting the electrics checked out. There's also a slight vibration on the mirrors and it is a little irritating when riding 100km/h trying to see if there any coppies folowwing me..

Looking for a L-bracket for CBR929? Anyone got one? Sell me

2wheeljunkie
4th September 2007, 17:36
ohhh yupp yupp..no no we dont want that now we..especialy since we need to cut lanes while the po po's are chasing..!:Police:

bomma
4th September 2007, 20:37
There's also a slight vibration on the mirrors and it is a little irritating when riding 100km/h trying to see if there any coppies folowwing me..

but we never speed kim :innocent: y ever would you want to see if there are any popo on your tail :msn-wink:

HungusMaximist
4th September 2007, 21:20
but we never speed kim :innocent: y ever would you want to see if there are any popo on your tail :msn-wink:

Haha, I reckon, just speed up...

klyong82
4th September 2007, 21:51

Cos the popo always look at me and think I am 15 years old and I probably stolen a CBR 929. And also cos popo might be looking at me pulling wheelies in front of my house without a helmet on :shutup:

bomma
4th September 2007, 22:16
Cos the popo always look at me and think I am 15 years old

hahaha shudda eaten ur vegies :lol:

ehab2weelr
4th September 2007, 22:54
Cos the popo always look at me and think I am 15 years old and I probably stolen a CBR 929. :shutup:

shoulda drank ur milk!!!:rolleyes: :lol:

klyong82
4th September 2007, 23:02
hahaha shudda eaten ur vegies :lol:

shoulda drank ur milk!!!:rolleyes: :lol:

I dont eat meat i am vegetarian so that is not much i can eat but vegies, fish and drink milk...

ehab2weelr
4th September 2007, 23:13
I dont eat meat i am vegetarian so that is not much i can eat but vegies, fish and drink milk...

whats wrong with yea then??:scratch:

motorbyclist
4th September 2007, 23:23
how are fish not meat?

klyong82
4th September 2007, 23:49
whats wrong with yea then??:scratch:

What's wrong with you too? ;)

You like bikes and not girls......haha :shutup:

klyong82
4th September 2007, 23:52
how are fish not meat?

nah just joking i ain't vegetarian......I tried it for 6 months. Found it quite good actually. Ehab should try it sometime. hahahaaaa

2wheeljunkie
5th September 2007, 10:02
hey im all in support for the vegetarians but me..i wud die if i din have meat even for a day...goshh..cant remember the last time i din have meat..i would have to say this is my ranking of my favourite things..1) God/Jesus 2)Family 3) Motorcycles 4) The other sex :rolleyes: 5)Meat!!!:eek:..soo everyone knows the true kyle and what he loves..!

ehab2weelr
5th September 2007, 15:30
What's wrong with you too? ;)

You like bikes and not girls......haha :shutup:

i didnt say i dont like girls. :no: i f**kin love them.:love:
but i love bikes more u c:love: :headbang:
think before u type kim!!!!!:lol:

bomma
5th September 2007, 15:37

he especially luves the bikes exhaust ;) :buggerd:

2wheeljunkie
5th September 2007, 15:40
ahaha..cause u mean exhaust as in the girls reproductive system..haha..u crack a bio joke..ohh nish u slay me..but seriously doin too much reproduction study is killing me..:weep:

motorbyclist
5th September 2007, 17:55
he especially luves the bikes exhaust ;) :buggerd:

LOL

but wouldn't he get burned?:pinch:

klyong82
5th September 2007, 18:02

Haha i still find it disturbing Ehab......:lol::lol::lol:
Bomma....hahahaa good one with the exhaust

bomma
5th September 2007, 19:31
hey guys,
if anyone is keen to do a bike run, it would seem that many other bikers are also keen so someone should post up a new thread and organise a ride for coming sat/sun.

I would normally do this but i am not going to b able to make it so thers no way in hell im gonna take the responsibility of organising another ride :P

haf fun boys n gurrlls

Chrislost
5th September 2007, 21:10
hey guys,
if anyone is keen to do a bike run, it would seem that many other bikers are also keen so someone should post up a new thread and organise a ride for coming sat/sun.

I would normally do this but i am not going to b able to make it so thers no way in hell im gonna take the responsibility of organising another ride :P

haf fun boys n gurrlls

well arnt you just Mr lazy.
but fucked if i would do it:bleh:

Jahdafario
5th September 2007, 21:22
Im all about the exhaust too, not in the way you fullas r talking bout.

I need a louder sounding bike... hmm, cheap VTR mod. I don't like the sound of that guy that said to just hacksaw it, rip everything out of the old can and tie it back on with some aluminium tape, cable ties and a bit of bog packing, that sounds so RUTHLESS :eek:

bomma
5th September 2007, 21:33

I need a louder sounding bike... hmm, cheap VTR mod.

just get a portable microphone and speaker combo and stick the mick at the end of ur exhaust :D :laugh: :done: :first:

klyong82
5th September 2007, 22:04

I need a louder sounding bike... hmm, cheap VTR mod. I don't like the sound of that guy that said to just hacksaw it, rip everything out of the old can and tie it back on with some aluminium tape, cable ties and a bit of bog packing, that sounds so RUTHLESS :eek:

What he means is to debaffle the pipe and it would have a cracking 2 stroke sound.... For your bike I think best to get a custom one made as it requires a connecting pipe.

motorbyclist
5th September 2007, 23:53
just open her up, pull out the baffles, put in a metal tube made of mesh running from muffler inlet to outlet and pack in the space around it with fibreglass muffler packing (available at most bike shops)

instant high-flow racing muffler:headbang:

... oh wait, maybe I was that guy:laugh:

motorbyclist
6th September 2007, 00:00
or just get an inline four;) never heard one that didn't sound good

2wheeljunkie
6th September 2007, 10:01
yea inline fours sund real nice ehh...once again i have the feelings of my old fzr rushing back in...:crybaby:

ehab2weelr
6th September 2007, 11:56
dame them inline 4s. soud so sexy...:drool:
theres a small ride 2night if any one is keen.
round 7pm probibly meet infront of au gym..
its a 2 houre ride just riding round. and doing stuff. ;)
:yes:

motorbyclist
6th September 2007, 13:49
i'm riding this afternoon once i've tightened my chain

chris should be on his way over, so i don't recommend scooters, fxrs, nor the faint of heart

might meet up with you guys

ehab2weelr
6th September 2007, 16:04
change off plans. there going to join the thursday night ride at weastgate shell at 7pm tonight..:yes:
not sure if i can make it...:no:

2wheeljunkie
6th September 2007, 23:20
hey there andrew...now now..dunt insult the scooters or the fxr's..u dunt want to wake up in the mornning to find yer rear wheel missing now do u...:shit:....:laugh:

motorbyclist
6th September 2007, 23:31
lol all you'd need is a big spanner and it's be done in less that 30 seconds;)

that ride tonight was good fun, we had the advantage of headlights warning us of oncoming traffic and the other riders made up for not being able to see where you were going.

couple of rough spots though, and i hit the tight twisties way too fast without anyone in front:eek::crazy:

2wheeljunkie
9th September 2007, 19:01
ahaha..true true..u wanna borrow me yer bike to see if that 30 second theory works..:innocent:..whens the next ride man?? im dying for some open road ehh..how was the dirt riding..??

motorbyclist
9th September 2007, 23:42
riding was good fun, see the thread

Timaa
10th September 2007, 00:43
heya im riding to palmerston north tomorrow leaving bout 9 or ten am. if anyone keen meet at the shell by the avondale racecourse on ash st at 10am.