PDA

View Full Version : Ride on Sunday, 23rd Sept

bomma
20th September 2007, 11:57
Hey all,

the good guys at Wild West Honda are keen to have a little run out on sunday so they're organising this ride. Don has just had a new addition to his family and so he hasnt been able to get out on a ride for sometime now.

Meet: @ Wild West Honda, 3018 Great North Rd, New Lynn (just off Portage Road)
When: Sunday, 23rd Sept @ 1.30pm
Where: Heading to Titirangi, then Kumeu and up to Wellsford
Who: Medium skilled riders would probably enjoy this ride. I have no real idea how quick these guys are gonna be going but they're pretty friendly so im sure they wudnt mind leading some of the slower riders around

Hope the weather is good for you guys and have a fun and safe ride.

Cheers to Don and the rest of the fullas at Wild West and all those who go along.

Nish :)

oldguy
20th September 2007, 17:46
Was in there yesterday, they seem a very friendly lot, they did mention the ride
but not sure if I can make it,

Its not a Honda ride only, its all bikes welcome so rock on up if your looking to go for a ride on Sunday.

bomma
20th September 2007, 19:42
Was in there yesterday, they seem a very friendly lot, they did mention the ride
but not sure if I can make it,

Its not a Honda ride only, its all bikes welcome so rock on up if your looking to go for a ride on Sunday.

yea they are great guys and this ride is open for one and all...these guys work most of the week and during the weekend so they hafnt gotten out on a ride in a while so im sure they'll appreciate the company of anyone that turns up