PDA

View Full Version : Kaiaua for lunch on 31st Oct

bomma
30th October 2007, 20:55
Hey all,
as stated in one of the other threads im gonna be going to Kaiaua for lunch tomorrow after my exam. Exam finishes at 11.30, meet outside gym at 12ish and depart at 12.15ish....i need to get back to uni to study after so will be leavin on the dot....

im not in for a hoon just a cruise but all are welcome....will just meet you at kaiaua :first:

lookin forward to gettin out and enjoyin the sunshine :sunny:

kevfromcoro
30th October 2007, 21:00
What time will you be in kaiaua? might come over and meet a few KBs
No bike at the moment....take the cage,,,,best fish and chips there..

bomma
30th October 2007, 21:03
^ should be there round 1.30ish...be great to meet ya bud and yes those are the best damn fish n chips in the country!!!

motorbyclist
30th October 2007, 21:52
i'm coming, looks like chris is too

bomma
30th October 2007, 21:54
^ lol crazy viffers for company on a quiet lil tootle??

EJK
30th October 2007, 22:00
Save ya money guys! lol
I can't make this one... meh lol

motorbyclist
30th October 2007, 22:15
^ lol crazy viffers for company on a quiet lil tootle??

i'll try to keep it on the right of the road this time:bleh:

oh, i mean the left....:msn-wink:

Squiggles
30th October 2007, 22:15
maybe, depends how much study i get done in the morning, need to bed new pads in too

bomma
31st October 2007, 17:55
was an awesome ride on an awesome day....got lost heading there though but that was fun coz we discovered some backroads and managed to find our way to papakura instead of kaiaua :doh:

other than that nothing really happened.......oh wait i think there was something else.....something to do with......oh i cant remember......

oh wait i rememba, andrew musta taken that one easy sweeper too hard or something coz it seems to have scared the shit out of him.......LITERALLY!!! our dear friend ended up defocating in some local's garden, getting caught, getting told off and made to clean up!!! hahahahah that was awesom "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING MATE" seems to be the quote of the day :rofl: :rofl:

klyong82
31st October 2007, 18:03
Hahaha that must have been interesting I mean what the heck is wrong with you Andrew. We live in NZ a civilise country....haha i cant stop laughing.. highlight of the day

HungusMaximist
31st October 2007, 18:57
"WHOLEY FUCK" is all I can say.

Andrew deserves bling for that!

I wonder what he used to wipe his arse....

twinkle
31st October 2007, 19:19
I wonder what he used to wipe his arse....
I wonder what he used to clean his mess up with too :sweatdrop gloves? visor? :rofl:

Chrislost
31st October 2007, 19:19
when ya gotta go you gotta go!
and im sure i saw bommer on the wrong side of the road more then andrew:bleh:
wtf was in the air down there!?!?!?!?!

ohh gixxer exaust fumes.

klyong82
31st October 2007, 19:21
when ya gotta go you gotta go!
and im sure i saw bommer on the wrong side of the road more then andrew:bleh:
wtf was in the air down there!?!?!?!?!

COLOR="DimGray"]ohh gixxer exaust fumes.[/COLOR]

Were you texting while riding or snapping a pic of each of us? That was cool

Chrislost
31st October 2007, 19:28
Were you texting while riding or snapping a pic of each of us? That was cool

i dont know why we took so many main roads:no:

klyong82
31st October 2007, 19:34

That was the best main road pics I have seen in my whole life.

bomma
31st October 2007, 19:41

coz some idiot put me in lead even after i made it clear that i did not know the way :P

lol i thought the lady was gonna get a shotgun or an air rifle or something.....blow andrew a new hole to shit out of :rofl:

Chrislost
31st October 2007, 19:47
silly girl didn't know that when your a westie and you gotta go, well, you gotta go...

I'VE GOT YOUR NUMBERPLATE!!! WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING

bomma
31st October 2007, 19:53
silly girl didn't know that when your a westie and you gotta go, well, you gotta go...

Lady - "OI WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING"

Andrew - "WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT LOOK LIKE IM DOING *psffssshhhtt* OMG IM HAVING A BABY!!!" :rofl:

Chrislost
31st October 2007, 20:02
we should stop at tht fish n chip shop onthe way to coro!

bomma
31st October 2007, 20:05
we should stop at tht fish n chip shop onthe way to coro!

wud take waaaaay too long man!!! imagine 30+ bikers orderin food and then eating it!!! itd be night time by the time we finish eating....n then there would be andrew needing to take a shit half way round the coro

klyong82
31st October 2007, 20:09
:laugh::laugh::rofl::rofl::killingme:killingme
Where's Andrew to fight for his innocence....

Chrislost
31st October 2007, 20:29
ohh he was guilty, and i was thinking that if we were 3 adn 1 had to take a dump then 30 = 10 dumps... could even go to the same garden...

:eek5:
what am i thinking!?!?!?! where are we going to get 10 westies

Squiggles
31st October 2007, 20:58
nice escape from study

need some new rotors to fix that wee pulse and speed me up a bit i think, but nice to have a wee blat just off the SH towards huia, im pretty sure Kim took that 636 over the 5000rpm break in :lol:

Hanne
31st October 2007, 21:45
oh wait i rememba, andrew musta taken that one easy sweeper too hard or something coz it seems to have scared the shit out of him.......LITERALLY!!! our dear friend ended up defocating in some local's garden, getting caught, getting told off and made to clean up!!! hahahahah that was awesom "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING MATE" seems to be the quote of the day :rofl: :rofl:

So THAT was what the text was about! I got this message and was like WTF??
Man, that is classic. Kinda gross, but classic :third:

Why did they tell him to clean it up though? I would've thought it would make great fertiliser for some homegrown veges :2thumbsup

HungusMaximist
31st October 2007, 22:20
So THAT was what the text was about! I got this message and was like WTF??
Man, that is classic. Kinda gross, but classic :third:

Why did they tell him to clean it up though? I would've thought it would make great fertiliser for some homegrown veges :2thumbsup

^ The question is, would you eat the vegies from the ground knowing that Andrew has taken a big fucken dump there?

Girl, it's was no ordinary solid particle dump, it was the wet diarrhea kind O.K?

Would you still like some homegrown vegetables though? :eek:

motorbyclist
31st October 2007, 22:48
look, i don't know what i ate, but i needed to go, stopped at a random farm and no-one was home and no long drop, stopped at the next place, some oyster shop or something, and was like "i've eaten something and need to use the toilet". they said they didn't have one, which was obvious BS, and said there was a public one 9km away. i was about to get on the bike when i literally couldn't hold it any longer. suffice to say the bike pants are in the washing machine.

stupid cow, i said i had the shits and they told me they didn't have a toilet. so i went in some flax bushes. then she start shouting and shit, tells me to clean it up giving me a plastic bag and newspaper. i tell her it's "not exactly solid" and she didn't care.

for all her ranting i just agreed with her. i didn't really want to start arguing the toss, i was just so, "relieved". all the "MAF this and MAF that", when if they had let me use the toilet it would've been fine, and if they didnt have a toilet maf wasn't going to be the only one interested in their operation! there was no way i was making it even out of the driveway, i barely even got my pants down in time, and didn't, you know being in a hurry, check all was clear and for a few seconds didn't realise i was making a nice job of pissing my pants while i was at it.

and i mean, i was in some bushes on the edge of their property, behind a skip miles from their building. when i went with the bag to "clean it up", i just used the newspaper to wipe, used the bag as a glove and "bagged" some of it, and was going to take the bag back and give it to her, but thought i'd better just chuck in the skip and leave.

motorbyclist
31st October 2007, 22:51
funny part was that there was a cafe place only 3 minutes down the road, so if i hadn't stopped at the first two places i might've made it.... owell, it's not like that old hag can do much with my number plate - i mean, what's she gonna do once she's looked up my home phone number? call and tell me how angry she is?

EDIT; and yes, i did have a shower as soon as i got home

motorbyclist
31st October 2007, 22:53
ohh he was guilty, and i was thinking that if we were 3 adn 1 had to take a dump then 30 = 10 dumps... could even go to the same garden...

:eek5:
what am i thinking!?!?!?! where are we going to get 10 westies

haha, bloody westies, maybe next time i'll take your advice and do it off the side of the bike:lol:

i'm sure you two following me would appreciate it:dodge:

motorbyclist
31st October 2007, 23:07
oh wtf! not again!

maybe i'm sick? i haven't been hungry since lunch, and now i think about it i havent been hungry since dinner last night: bloody steak, "cooked enough" eggs, and chips from the chinese place down the road (too lazy to deep fry my own, delicious morsels)

motorbyclist
1st November 2007, 01:48
nothing worse than txting a girl all night, and then right as you suddenly have to make a run for the toilet she sends "be at yours in 10"

:first:

bomma
1st November 2007, 10:33
^ The question is, would you eat the vegies from the ground knowing that Andrew has taken a big fucken dump there?

Girl, it's was no ordinary solid particle dump, it was the wet diarrhea kind O.K?

Would you still like some homegrown vegetables though? :eek:

ummmmm......:mellow: wait i know this one......ummmm hold on........yes!! :shit: fuck i got that wrong didnt i :doh:

and human shit is too acidic or something it doesnt make good fertiliser....

p.s. how long do you need to take a dump??:pinch:10mins is enuff time to have an epic dump and get cleaned up and smellin nice for the chickadee :niceone:

motorbyclist
1st November 2007, 10:44
yea, i got sorted in ten minutes.... now to just hope i can get through this next exam :laugh:

skidMark
1st November 2007, 15:11
did a green zxr and an 07 gpx leaking oil like a sive go past?

with a large gap between the gpx and the zxr?

cus i um...know this err guy?:done:

bomma
1st November 2007, 16:11

yes and yes......

did you happen to see a black gsxr750, and a white/red viffer 400 parked at a shop and a green zx7r parked on the side of the road and andrew takin a shit round the back, in the shops garden?? :rofl:

motorbyclist
1st November 2007, 17:50
it wasn't a garden ffs! and believe me if i had a choice i would've gone to clevedon.

and yeah skidmark, we did see you, that zxr was screaming

Macstar
1st November 2007, 18:22
That's hillarious Andrew. I'm going to nominate you for an award at the end of year SMC function. Someone buy some adult nappies for the prize!

klyong82
1st November 2007, 20:15
I wish I was there to see the action would have been good to put another extra 100km on the ZX6R.

Chrislost
1st November 2007, 20:33

ahhah so tahts why a bike went past at 20,000RPM then looked like it was stopping for the gentle left hander...

remember when i suddenly stopped bommer?
and the gap was only about 5 seconds before the GPX came past, dropping oil is not cool by the way, what if the gsxr dropped its guts on a corner and you were the enxt persn to come by...? :bash:

twinkle
4th November 2007, 07:58
:first:http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=60234 (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=60234)

bomma
26th September 2008, 20:02
my awesome powers of necromancy :shifty:

Phurrball
28th September 2008, 14:43
At least it's your own rot you are poking about in.

*EW* :eek5:

Whaddarya? A Dushy? :Pokey:

bomma
28th September 2008, 17:50
lol nah this subject sorta came up at the last chiller which got me thinking that not all the new members know some of the more colourful stories that are part of the club so thought id bring this thread back up so they can have a glimpse :niceone:

NOT an exercise in my own necrophilliac self-pleasuring

Zim_Invader
28th September 2008, 19:03
holy fuck... hahaha! that's epic. we gotta ride past this place some time, just to see if they remember andrew!

bomma
28th September 2008, 22:18
we gotta ride past this place some time, just to see if they remember andrew!

i second that!! now to the votes!! all those who support say "aye" all those who oppose say "nay" and any obstentions dont need to be heard coz you're just geh:done:

Zim_Invader
1st October 2008, 00:42
i second that!! now to the votes!! all those who support say "aye" all those who oppose say "nay" and any obstentions dont need to be heard coz you're just geh:done:

said like picasso that paints with words!:first: