PDA

View Full Version : Anyone keen for rides??

kwjoon1
1st November 2007, 20:58
Hey guys !
Hope all the exams are going well.
My last exam is on the Tues 6th of Nov and im keen for
rides on the 7th, 8th, and 9th. Im working on 10th and from the week after
that im probably working during the week as well so its a good chance
for me to go on some rides before that.

:soon:

EJK
1st November 2007, 22:49
A ride? sure why not? :)

Oh hang on.....
DARN its another CBR!!!! :argh:
And its double R! :argh::argh:
:lol::lol::lol:

twinkle
2nd November 2007, 10:37
:psst: we'll get some more Z stickers to put on your bike:rockon:

klyong82
2nd November 2007, 10:52
Hey guys !

Is that you David?

deanohit
2nd November 2007, 11:17
Oh hang on.....
DARN its another CBR!!!! :argh:

:psst: we'll get some more Z stickers to put on your bike:rockon:

:killingme Haha, that'd be great EJ!

EJK
2nd November 2007, 11:50
lmao Yamaha Scorpio ZZ :yes:

Back to the topic. Yeah bro, happy to do a ride :yes:

PirateJafa
2nd November 2007, 11:55
Another Bucks Beach rider?

Most excellent. :D

kwjoon1
2nd November 2007, 23:37
Is that you David?
yes its me Kim. So you keen?
We'll get nish and chris anyone whos keen really..

kwjoon1
2nd November 2007, 23:39
Most excellent indeed.. theres quite a few riders out here. 3 others that i know of

kwjoon1
2nd November 2007, 23:42
lmao Yamaha Scorpio ZZ :yes:

Back to the topic. Yeah bro, happy to do a ride :yes:
sweet as. sorry but who are you by the way?

ehab2weelr
3rd November 2007, 08:33
Hey guys !

hahah, about time u join kb.
bo u know i dont finsh till the 12th :crybaby:..... cant make many rides till then....

Another Bucks Beach rider?

Most excellent. :D

join the bucklands beach clang..... BBR(bucklands beach riders) hahahah :bleh:

ehab2weelr
3rd November 2007, 08:34
im from Bucklands beach btw....:first:

EJK
3rd November 2007, 09:40
sweet as. sorry but who are you by the way?

Name is EJ, recently known as Busted Scorpio lol :Police:

breakaway
3rd November 2007, 16:22
My last exam is on the 9th :(

PirateJafa
3rd November 2007, 17:53
join the bucklands beach clang..... BBR(bucklands beach riders) hahahah :bleh:

I got waved over by a biker outside Macleans a coupla months back, he told me about a Bucks group etc, and I was dead keen.

I threw him my number so he could get in touch with me about future happenings, but I guess he must have got a number wrong, as I never heard from him again. :(

Throw me a PM with your MSN, and you can tell me more. :D

motorbyclist
4th November 2007, 00:08
dammit, i will have to work alot of days, so we'll need to plan so i can work around my playtime

kwjoon1
4th November 2007, 15:53
sorry guys
i had an accident this morning
so at the moment it seems like no rides for me.

I had a guy turn left and skip two lanes into my lane right in front of me.
He was in a ford wagon with a trailer behind it.
I braked but ended up hitting the end of the trailer and went down.
I hope the grumpy old man doesnt fck around with me..

EJK
4th November 2007, 15:58
WTF?! Where did this happen?
Man thats sad...
Are you ok tho?

Macstar
4th November 2007, 18:14
sorry guys

News of this reached us on the Coro ride. Where did it happen? Motorway? I heard you got 7 stitches?

I saw another dude on a GSX 250 almost bin on the way to Kaiaua today - he panicked on approach to a corner and locked up the rear and then kept it locked, sliding off the road, gravel and then grass. Doubt he was using the front brake. Anyway, he managed to stay upright... just.

trump-lady
4th November 2007, 18:22
sorry guys

AWWW Ths is horrible news, esp as this thread started with ur excitment to ride after your exams! I was really sad when I read your post. I do hope ur ok and that bike will be up and running soon............

klyong82
4th November 2007, 19:13
sorry guys

Sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you get it sorted out and if you need help with the CBR checked or repaired I can help out... heal up

kwjoon1
4th November 2007, 20:42
WTF?! Where did this happen?
Man thats sad...
Are you ok tho?
it happened on the pakuranga , cascade rd intersection. I was on pak rd going towards pak plaza and there was a guy coming up from cascade going left into pak rd. As i passed the lights i saw him, there were no cars at all apart from us, thought to myself please don't cut in front of me cause i was on the far outer lane( theres three) but didnt break assuming that he would go into his own. What do you know..assumptions always gets you... he skips two lanes and cuts right in front of me with his trailer on his station wagon. i had my HID on highbeam but he must have not seen me. All im worried about at the moment is the possibility of the guy saying hes not at fault coz i got the impression that he was thinking he didnt do anything wrong and that im the fckn idiot.

EJK
4th November 2007, 20:45
Lets get em :angry:

kwjoon1
4th November 2007, 20:48
News of this reached us on the Coro ride. Where did it happen? Motorway? I heard you got 7 stitches?

I saw another dude on a GSX 250 almost bin on the way to Kaiaua today - he panicked on approach to a corner and locked up the rear and then kept it locked, sliding off the road, gravel and then grass. Doubt he was using the front brake. Anyway, he managed to stay upright... just.
really.. well i txted most of the riders that i had on my phone coz it was my first down
and Nish said you're not a real rider until you have an accident. lol :p The accident happened on Pakuranga ,cascade rd intersection where a guy with a trailor on his station wagon cut in front of me. yeap.. i got 7stitches on my hip and cuts here and there on both legs(just a minor accident). wasnt wearing leathers cause i was on my way to church. i was lucky that my rear was locked and tailed out before hitting the back of the trailor coz that made me fall on my side rather than flying foward. Anyways.. you guys have a good ride?

kwjoon1
4th November 2007, 20:51
AWWW Ths is horrible news, esp as this thread started with ur excitment to ride after your exams! I was really sad when I read your post. I do hope ur ok and that bike will be up and running soon............
Thank you~ it was only a minor accident so as soon as my wound heals up i should be going on rides..just not this week i suppose :(

kwjoon1
4th November 2007, 20:57
Sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you get it sorted out and if you need help with the CBR checked or repaired I can help out... heal up
thanks kim~ i should be healing up pretty soon, just stitches and sore hip bone from the impact. It would be great if you could help me sort out the cbr.. just where to take it, what to do etc.. at the moment im just waiting for the cop to get back to me with the other guys detail but im kinda worried if hes gonna fck with me. the drivers an old man whos pretty tight up. firstly, he's not to positive towards people on two wheels.. when a cyclist rode past his trailor he said you better get off that thing. Also, he was asking me if i had a proper bike license and if it was registered etc. And then asks if i had insurance , when i said no , hes like what are you gonna do then. I think he reckons im the idiot who crashed into the back of his trailor for no reason.

trump-lady
4th November 2007, 20:58
It gets worse! You were so excited to ride after ur exams and then you get hit going to CHURCH! (<----I wanna cuss but doesnt seem like I should)
Holly Molly! thats just wrong.........

:(

kwjoon1
4th November 2007, 21:00
Lets get em :angry:
might need a hand if i end up having to go after him! :p

kwjoon1
4th November 2007, 21:02
really.. well i txted most of the riders that i had on my phone coz it was my first down
and Nish said you're not a real rider until you have an accident. lol :p The accident happened on Pakuranga ,cascade rd intersection where a guy with a trailor on his station wagon cut in front of me. yeap.. i got 7stitches on my hip and cuts here and there on both legs(just a minor accident). wasnt wearing leathers cause i was on my way to church. i was lucky that my rear was locked and tailed out before hitting the back of the trailor coz that made me fall on my side rather than flying foward. Anyways.. you guys have a good ride?
or it may just have been me panicking from the guy pulling in front of me that i didnt use the front brake enough and jammed on the rear.

klyong82
4th November 2007, 21:18
thanks kim~ i should be healing up pretty soon, just stitches and sore hip bone from the impact. It would be great if you could help me sort out the cbr.. just where to take it, what to do etc.. at the moment im just waiting for the cop to get back to me with the other guys detail but im kinda worried if hes gonna fck with me. the drivers an old man whos pretty tight up. firstly, he's not to positive towards people on two wheels.. when a cyclist rode past his trailor he said you better get off that thing. Also, he was asking me if i had a proper bike license and if it was registered etc. And then asks if i had insurance , when i said no , hes like what are you gonna do then. I think he reckons im the idiot who crashed into the back of his trailor for no reason.

Well just wait to see what the cop says. Anyway can the bike still be ridden? What is damaged? I suppose lesson to learn from this is that as bikers we should always be on the alert. If you think a car is going to pull into your lane then position yourself appropriately brake early. Be thankful that you are ok as you said you landed on your side and did not fly forward.

kwjoon1
4th November 2007, 22:09
Well just wait to see what the cop says. Anyway can the bike still be ridden? What is damaged? I suppose lesson to learn from this is that as bikers we should always be on the alert. If you think a car is going to pull into your lane then position yourself appropriately brake early. Be thankful that you are ok as you said you landed on your side and did not fly forward.
im not sure.. straight after the crash i tried starting it but it didnt probably because its flooded. I dont think the forks were bent but not sure. I normally always slow down when i see a car about to pull out but just once i ignore the possibility and it happens.

motorbyclist
4th November 2007, 22:34
And then asks if i had insurance , when i said no , hes like what are you gonna do then. PROTIP: never ride without insurance.
my brother wrote off my old fxr when an unlicenced, unsupervised 15 year old girl did a u turn without looking. police charged her for a few things, and we had 3 successful results in small claims to try to get her to pay. never did and never will.

I normally always slow down when i see a car about to pull out but just once i ignore the possibility and it happens.

PROTIP: always treat every cager as an idiot - if you don't, you'll find alot of them are (which i think you are about to do)

if the cop finds the cager at fault, which it sounds like he is, his 3rd party will pay for you, and be sure to get all you can. there is no reason why you should have a dodgy/scratched bike and ruined gear due to his ineptitude. if he is also uninsured, take him to court but don't expect results

good luck, and i hope you don't have any ongoing injuries. welcome to the world of bikes:niceone:

Zapf
5th November 2007, 00:25
ouch sorry to hear.

Look out for murphy, he is always around the corner.

And the golden word of the day. "Assumption is the mother of all fu*kup's"

klyong82
5th November 2007, 08:32
im not sure.. straight after the crash i tried starting it but it didnt probably because its flooded. I dont think the forks were bent but not sure. I normally always slow down when i see a car about to pull out but just once i ignore the possibility and it happens.

How long was it on its side? When I dropped my CBR250 I had to keep on starting her. While you are hitting the start button pull the choke. I did that and my CBR came alive and that was also the only time I ever used the choke on my 250.

If that does not work means it might be too flooded. COnnect the bike's battery to a car's battery (DO NOT START THE CAR UNLESS YOU WANNA FRY THE CBR ELECTRICS). Hit the killswitch and start the bike opening the throttle to try to get flooded oil out/burn. (This might work)

Make sure to also give intervals between each start if not you might fry the reg/regulator. Failing all that means it has to go to open up the engine.

kwjoon1
5th November 2007, 08:37
"Assumption is the mother of all fu*kup's"

Thats very true..

kwjoon1
5th November 2007, 08:38
How long was it on its side? When I dropped my CBR250 I had to keep on starting her. While you are hitting the start button pull the choke. I did that and my CBR came alive and that was also the only time I ever used the choke on my 250.

If that does not work means it might be too flooded. COnnect the bike's battery to a car's battery (DO NOT START THE CAR UNLESS YOU WANNA FRY THE CBR ELECTRICS). Hit the killswitch and start the bike opening the throttle to try to get flooded oil out/burn. (This might work)

Make sure to also give intervals between each start if not you might fry the reg/regulator. Failing all that means it has to go to open up the engine.
yeah i think it will start but its at the wreckers at the moment coz they towed it away.
Want to wait until insuracne is sorted out so i dont have to pay for the towie.
Once that is sorted out, where should i send it to?

Ragingrob
5th November 2007, 08:51
I might be selling my GN today and picking up a ZXR next monday... would definitely be keen as for some rides then! Still have exams till friday this week :(.

klyong82
5th November 2007, 08:51
yeah i think it will start but its at the wreckers at the moment coz they towed it away.

I would like to say Mt Eden M/C but since you are at East Auckland then perhaps Botony Honda. If the cage's insurance agree to pay you then you will need to get a couple of quotes from various bike shops and also price of a new pre-abuse CBR250RR.

If your bike is written off ask them how much to purchase the wreck I would not mind buying it for a project.

ehab2weelr
5th November 2007, 11:28
bo if u need a hand just txt me :2thumbsup. y didnt u txt me soon after the crash i would have came and helped out! i could have got it running for u.

motorbyclist
5th November 2007, 12:25

if it's flooded, turn the gas off!

if you then let it sit for a while a bit may evaporate off, but with the gas off and choke on you can use the starter to quickly pump the carbies dry. i usually do so without the choke and the bike will start once the carbies are not flooded and then you have a minute to turn the gas back on.

how do i know this? dirt bikes: you drop them often and they have kickstarts:lol:

if it's a write off, the insurer may want the bike to sell themselves to a wrecker

remember it's not hard to write off a bike, often new fairings/paint + new forks can cost more than a new machine. and if the frame is bent, instant write off.

kwjoon1
5th November 2007, 13:44
if it's a write off, the insurer may want the bike to sell themselves to a wrecker

remember it's not hard to write off a bike, often new fairings/paint + new forks can cost more than a new machine. and if the frame is bent, instant write off.

well the fairings are definitely gonna need repainting, new screen, new brake and cluth lever, forks are leaking so may be able to get new forks with it, exhaust is road grazed severely(not just scratch)

im gonna say my bikes worth $6500 (its summer, all bike prices go up, and mines a cbr250rr)
what do you think?

klyong82
5th November 2007, 14:44
well the fairings are definitely gonna need repainting, new screen, new brake and cluth lever, forks are leaking so may be able to get new forks with it, exhaust is road grazed severely(not just scratch)

im gonna say my bikes worth $6500 (its summer, all bike prices go up, and mines a cbr250rr)
what do you think?

sounds like a $1000 - $2000 repair bill. Well you can say your bike is worth $6500 but the insurance companies will ask for official quotes from bike shops. Depends what the bike shop will say a CBR250 is worth.

Maybe if you go to Red Baron they might say your bike is worth $7k. But realistically I reckon it will be around $4500 to $5500.

UberRhys
5th November 2007, 15:06

Tell me about it, I was recently taken out by a car and the insurance company wrote it off even though it was only scratched panels, busted headlight and snapped front brake lever. Insurance paid out very nicely :drool: and they rang last week to say it was available for tender. May try and get it back off them for a bargain. :scooter: AMI gets my vote for a hassle free experience and speed in paying out. :clap:

motorbyclist
5th November 2007, 15:30

what do you think?

forks are buggered - that's over a grand right there, plus wheel damage, plus labour. fairings are another grand. levers $20 - $100 depending on if you broke the mounts, another $500 for a new muffler, exhaust piping is another story plus labour.

impact may have bent chassis. don't take the chance.

your cbr was probably worth $5000 to an insurance company - it's what the shop will buy it for, not what you would sell/replace it for - so don't get your hopes up (i got screwed on my car for that, went from an $8000 late model, top model starlet, to a $5500 '96 basic model, all cause of a learner driver not hitting the brakes in time/at all)

HungusMaximist
5th November 2007, 18:35
Bro, David, thats a real bummer!

Like Bomma said, you're not a real rider until you a have bin! Hahahha *jokes ok?*

Look, I guess just learn from this even though it's his fault! (Remember it's never the motorcyclist's fault *ok another joke*)

Have a few beers with us next time and show us your battle wounds! Plus, it'll make a great party story!

Anyway, I'll be praying/thinking for your fast recovery, in a spritual way!

btw: have some bling from me for a fast recovery!

kwjoon1
5th November 2007, 20:35
Like Bomma said, you're not a real rider until you a have bin! Hahahha *jokes ok?*

yeah.. surely i must have accepted into bommas riding community now lol

Have a few beers with us next time and show us your battle wounds! Plus, it'll make a great party story!

yeah we'll have a catch up for sure! You sure you want to see my battle wound though? cause its quite high up lol

Thanks bro :)

kwjoon1
7th November 2007, 18:33

The bike is running..rode it from towies to home today.
Quite interesting to ride without a front brake, right foot peg and right mirror.
I think the handle bars have twisted or the forks bent..not sure.

motorbyclist
7th November 2007, 18:45
handle bars have probably twisted, and forks may be bent. it's not usually an either or situation

take her to a shop and get a quote to fix everything, including the new helmet you need. then send said quote to the driver at fault.

klyong82
7th November 2007, 19:32
Yes get the bike into a couple of workshops to get a detail quote and then wait for the police report or insurance. Does not look good bro....

kwjoon1
7th November 2007, 21:17
Yes get the bike into a couple of workshops to get a detail quote and then wait for the police report or insurance. Does not look good bro....

my fairings have cracks, holes. thats gonna be a replacement ay?
Im gonna check out some shops tmmrw. you free at all tmmrw?
Also, does the police report normally take a few days? coz the cop who said he would contact me still hasnt got back to me..and he's the only chance of getting the other parties detail. Unless Kim you can get your triad hook ups to trace part of a plate no. and get his addy. lol

kwjoon1
7th November 2007, 21:19
handle bars have probably twisted, and forks may be bent. it's not usually an either or situation

take her to a shop and get a quote to fix everything, including the new helmet you need. then send said quote to the driver at fault.
yeah im gonna check out some shops tmmrw. but i still havnt heard from police so dont
have details of other party :(
I dont need a new helmet coz i didnt hit my head..just my lower half

klyong82
7th November 2007, 21:46
my fairings have cracks, holes. thats gonna be a replacement ay?
Im gonna check out some shops tmmrw. you free at all tmmrw?
Also, does the police report normally take a few days? coz the cop who said he would contact me still hasnt got back to me..and he's the only chance of getting the other parties detail. Unless Kim you can get your triad hook ups to trace part of a plate no. and get his addy. lol

I might be free at work and could make a 2 hour lunch break to have a look at the bike. Where do you wanna take the bike first? You dont need no triads to do the dirty work just go to the postoffice and fill up some form with his number plate pay 10-+ buckaroos and they give you that fellas address. Call the police I am sure they gave you a reference number etc or a contact number and ask for an update.

Fairings if they are not too badly damage can be repaired and repainted. Replacement new would cost few thousand unless you get aftermarkets from Just Fairings. But I suppose bike shops will just repair them or buy one off a wrecker and paint it.

motorbyclist
7th November 2007, 21:46
yea police can take a few days.... if you've got a number plate, go to the post shop, pay $1.50 and give car make/colour and they'll give you a printout of the registered owner/address.

however, if the cop says you were at fault you cant get him to pay for anything. if cager found to be at fault i advise you get his insurance to pay for everything

and if you're riding a munted bike around auckland you're asking for a ticket:Police:

can you post photos of the bike? i should be free tomorrow to have a look... 0274054213, i think i've got your number (this is david i'm talking to right?)

kwjoon1
7th November 2007, 21:56
I might be free at work and could make a 2 hour lunch break to have a look at the bike. Where do you wanna take the bike first? You dont need no triads to do the dirty work just go to the postoffice and fill up some form with his number plate pay 10-+ buckaroos and they give you that fellas address. Call the police I am sure they gave you a reference number etc or a contact number and ask for an update.

Fairings if they are not too badly damage can be repaired and repainted. Replacement new would cost few thousand unless you get aftermarkets from Just Fairings. But I suppose bike shops will just repair them or buy one off a wrecker and paint it.
yeah im aware of being able to get addy off the post office but thats only when you've the complete number. I cant remember his plate fully. its R...951 lol
i prolly take it to botany honda first, then i can meet up with you at town and go to mt eden motorcycles or somewhere.

kwjoon1
7th November 2007, 21:58
yea police can take a few days.... if you've got a number plate, go to the post shop, pay $1.50 and give car make/colour and they'll give you a printout of the registered owner/address.

however, if the cop says you were at fault you cant get him to pay for anything. if cager found to be at fault i advise you get his insurance to pay for everything

and if you're riding a munted bike around auckland you're asking for a ticket:Police:

can you post photos of the bike? i should be free tomorrow to have a look... 0274054213, i think i've got your number (this is david i'm talking to right?)
i cant get the addy from post office becoz i dont have the full plate no.
Cop didnt leave me with anything..no reference no., no name, no number. ive just been
going to the local station asking them to chase it up for me.

im free all day tmmrw..so when you free. happy to meet up.
David.

klyong82
8th November 2007, 08:15
yeah im aware of being able to get addy off the post office but thats only when you've the complete number. I cant remember his plate fully. its R...951 lol
i prolly take it to botany honda first, then i can meet up with you at town and go to mt eden motorcycles or somewhere.

Sweet my number is 021-414 453.

Squiggles
6th December 2007, 08:59
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Motorbikes/Motorbikes/Sports/auction-130617942.htm

:P

Macstar
6th December 2007, 10:49
I hope he's fixed it (properly) for that starting price...

klyong82
6th December 2007, 15:42
I noticed that too...I will offer you $2000 for it David....what bike are you buying now?

motorbyclist
6th December 2007, 16:21
I noticed that too...I will offer you $2000 for it David....what bike are you buying now?

now, all it needed last time i saw it was a tune up and a new footpeg. chris, david and i had straightened it all out. still scratched though.

i'd say $3000

klyong82
6th December 2007, 16:44
now, all it needed last time i saw it was a tune up and a new footpeg. chris, david and i had straightened it all out. still scratched though.

i'd say $3000

So are you offering $3k?

Macstar
6th December 2007, 16:53
Buy a Motard Kim and be cool:niceone:

klyong82
6th December 2007, 17:02
Buy a CBR and you are cool too. Well I would not mind a Motard but after hearing the amount of money needed to maintain one I think it is gonna be expensive.

Macstar
6th December 2007, 17:09
I've only ridden a 250 CBR... Ahem!!! Kim?! Ahem!!! So can't really comment on the 'ol CBRs. I'm sure the newish ones would kick ass though.

Ragingrob
6th December 2007, 17:31
Hey 250's where it's at! :bash:

Macstar
6th December 2007, 20:26
250s are great, till you try a four hundee! I ditched my 2 fifty after a couple of months and got two 400cc bikes back in the days.

Edit: That sounds a bit wankee, I am impressed with CBRs 250, Ninjas 250 and of course my old RGV 250. On the tight stuff a good rider on these bikes can hold his own with the larger bikes.

Hey Kim check this out mate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsTgNX6OyYE&eurl=http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=62166&page=4

I kept forgetting the film man was on a 250cc tho and would leave the shot!

motorbyclist
6th December 2007, 22:23
Buy a CBR and you are cool too. Well I would not mind a Motard but after hearing the amount of money needed to maintain one I think it is gonna be expensive.

nah, that's just KTM for you:laugh:

Squiggles
6th December 2007, 22:37
i'd say $3000

With the market as it is today i'd say about 4

I rode my aunts cbr250r thru the paddocks at her farm @ 70k....seemed easy then :eek5: Young and invincible? :lol: had a wee run on david's in the carpark and have had a go on a mint 1994 one, Blardy hell they scream but dont go anywhere :laugh:

Macstar
6th December 2007, 22:51

I rode my aunts cbr250r thru the paddocks at her farm @ 70k....seemed easy then :eek5: Young and invincible? :lol: had a wee run on david's in the carpark and have had a go on a mint 1994 one, Blardy hell they scream but dont go anywhere :laugh:

Hold the phone Squiggles:............ haven't you heard? You can't admit to do doing anything remotely foolish or dangerous on KBer anymore or you get your ears bashed by hundreds of fucken old geezers that have finally learnt how to use the internet and think we want to hear their opinions!

(I refer to EJs crash thread)
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?p=1330223#post1330223

motorbyclist
6th December 2007, 23:06

yeah well if it was in it's pre-crash condition i'd say 5 and no lower

but last time i saw it... well i won't comment as he's trying to sell it

as i said, 3 would be what i would pay for it considering i'd want to fix the fairings

Squiggles
6th December 2007, 23:11
Wasnt even 15, aunts bike in her paddock, made me decide to get a road bike (only had an MR50 at that point :rockon: ) I'm sure i could've gone 100 but boy 70 was fast after the MR :lol:

lol @ EJ's thread, i thought the pictures in the other one were asking for it to happen... Now, i wonder if i can find any scorpio bits on tardme/ebay :D

Squiggles
6th December 2007, 23:12
yeah well if it was in it's pre-crash condition i'd say 5 and no lower

but last time i saw it... well i won't comment as he's trying to sell it

as i said, 3 would be what i would pay for it considering i'd want to fix the fairings

He'll have to bring it round for me to tinker with :D Perhaps have a groupie with rob who wants to do up his fairings too :lol:

motorbyclist
6th December 2007, 23:20
Wasnt even 15, aunts bike in her paddock, made me decide to get a road bike (only had an MR50 at that point :rockon: ) I'm sure i could've gone 100 but boy 70 was fast after the MR :lol:

lol @ EJ's thread, i thought the pictures in the other one were asking for it to happen... Now, i wonder if i can find any scorpio bits on tardme/ebay :D

i remember taking my fxr for a ride through the paddocks... road supspension is not built for that kind of terrain!

and yeah, when ej was taking pic on the other ride i was thinking the same thing.... ironically there was a crash but long after the photo shoot

Squiggles
6th December 2007, 23:29
i remember taking my fxr for a ride through the paddocks... road supspension is not built for that kind of terrain!

and yeah, when ej was taking pic on the other ride i was thinking the same thing.... ironically there was a crash but long after the photo shoot

Yer, all drops i've had follow a trend. Its an "I dont respect the bike fully for what it is, then later on i get taught a lesson" trend :blank:

Bring the viffer, i'll try google some shit for us to knock around and think about doing :rolleyes:

EJK
6th December 2007, 23:45

go away its not for sale! :lol::lol::lol:

unless the insurance takes it away as "written-off" :weep:

klyong82
7th December 2007, 08:36
Darn you guys saying all your figures on what David;s bike is worth. Well my offer was serious and was trying to see if I can get a good deal for myself.

Had a wee ride on it at Mt Eden M/C. It needs a bit of work done to get it up to my standard but these engines are bullet proof. Will last long if taken care. The CBR250 you need at least 4000rpm to get it moving and that is why they call it screaming 250's.

So you coming for todays drink David? Bring the bike too

ehab2weelr
7th December 2007, 10:11
weas the drinks at bo???

dose any one wana meet up at missions today????
gana be there with kyle...... after noon.......

EJK
7th December 2007, 13:07
bring kyle too

P.S. Does Issac have PS2 or Xbox? hehehehe :devil2:

Macstar
7th December 2007, 13:19
bring kyle too

P.S. Does Issac have PS2 or Xbox? hehehehe :devil2:

No gaming allowed you anti social nerds

klyong82
7th December 2007, 14:05
Whose bringing the ladies from the school next to Squiggles?

EJK
7th December 2007, 14:30
Whose bringing the ladies from the school next to Squiggles?

Ewans got the van remember? 7-8 seater? :devil2:

:apint:

:hug:

:whistle:

:cool:

OK i'm outta here... lol