PDA

View Full Version : Ride 12 November round the Coro

bomma
12th November 2007, 08:10
Hey all,
meet by the university gym on Symonds st today at 12.30 for a 1pm sharp departure!! Dont be late or you will be playing catch up!!

Plan the normal coro loop - through papakura, kaiaua, kopu, thames, coro then round the other way down and back up sh1

All riders are welcome as skills ranging from me to the likes of raj and chris...and bikes ranging from a gixxer750 to an rs250

dont be late

Chrislost
12th November 2007, 09:34
Hey all,
meet by the university gym on Symonds st today at 12.30 for a 1pm sharp departure!! Dont be late or you will be playing catch up!!

Plan the normal coro loop - through papakura, kaiaua, kopu, thames, coro then round the other way down and back up sh1

All riders are welcome as skills ranging from me to the likes of raj and chris...and bikes ranging from a gixxer750 to an rs250

dont be late

mmm corners!

motorbyclist
12th November 2007, 09:43
i'm keen:woohoo:

EDIT: just checked with the bank... i'm going to have to sit this one out guys

Macstar
12th November 2007, 10:21
You wankers, piss off to the Coro then! Go on!!!! Get outta here!!!!!!

(I'll have finished my thesis by next week, so will be trying to go for rides everyday!!!!).

aewilliam
12th November 2007, 10:47
Good to see that it aint bomma who was the rider of the green 'probably a kawasaki' bike that got FUBARed by the undercarriage of a cage out in kumeu in the weekend :(

another rs250! mate, woudl be great to see what the true potential of an rs250 is! - do NOT consider myself to be a well versed user of the 2Ts abilities.
Alas work is where i be...avast ye exam-free varsity scoundrels! Enjoy the ride!:banana:

Squiggles
12th November 2007, 11:15
need to service tl & replace disks before i go on anymore rides

Macstar
12th November 2007, 11:35

In six months of riding with you Stevo, I've only seen the TL functioning on two rides...

klyong82
12th November 2007, 12:21

Perhaps it is time to get a reliable Fireblade, Ninja or Moto Gucci. Problem free....haha

Hanne
12th November 2007, 15:46
Perhaps it is time to get a reliable Fireblade, Ninja or Moto Gucci. Problem free....haha

That sounds super fashionable. Do they come in a prada model also?

Squiggles
12th November 2007, 18:59
In six months of riding with you Stevo, I've only seen the TL functioning on two rides...

yer, im an abusive owner. just look at my gn's,they're soo scared they're pissing oil :lol:

motorbyclist
12th November 2007, 19:13
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showpost.php?bikead=yes&p=1290126

black tl for sale

Chrislost
12th November 2007, 19:36
bahahaha corners
:eek::baby::blank:

Macstar
12th November 2007, 19:43
How was the ride?

Hanne
12th November 2007, 20:25
yer, im an abusive owner. just look at my gn's,they're soo scared they're pissing oil :lol:

Madison's fear of your garage has good grounds, then! :doctor:

klyong82
12th November 2007, 21:00
That sounds super fashionable. Do they come in a prada model also?
They come in all sorts of model dont forget LV too...

Abusive? Hanne run for our life I sense future domestic violence. :spanking:

bomma
14th November 2007, 12:16
ride was AWESOM!!! raj was takin it easy azz and so was chris.....funniest thing was that at the start of the ride we got the whole "im gonna take it easy till we get to coro" from chris....the boy managed to keep the front down all the way to papakura but after that it was all front wheel up :rofl:

will stick some pics up later...dont have too many newayz coz we barely stopped anywhere :niceone:

EJK
14th November 2007, 16:49
Sorry guys I can't make this one. Breakaway txt me but couldn't txt back cause no money heh...

Well... next time? lol

breakaway
15th November 2007, 14:58
Sorry guys I can't make this one. Breakaway txt me but couldn't txt back cause no money heh...

Well... next time? lol

I was actually talking about the Wild West Honda Ride http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=1445&day=2007-11-18& :D

EJK
15th November 2007, 15:30
Meh, both lol

Edit: P.S. theres a warning about the coro loop :shit: (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?p=1296346#post1296346)