PDA

View Full Version : Get a load of this...

Marknz
26th October 2004, 18:11
http://heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,11184569%255E2862,00.html

Feckin' a'holes :puke: :angry2:

StoneChucker
26th October 2004, 18:23
Thats just friggen scary! I suppose the judge knows there are NO motorbikes between her house and her work.

I wonder if she can sleep at night.

Two Smoker
26th October 2004, 18:43
I'm at a loss of words....... :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

Blakamin
26th October 2004, 18:47
what a fuckin joke!!!!!!!

Kendog
26th October 2004, 18:52
That is crap, imagine how the motorcyclist family feel.

k14
26th October 2004, 18:56
What a dumb bitch. Glad it was in australia.

Deano
26th October 2004, 18:58
Was she that drunk she arrived home without realising she had just smashed into and killed someone ?

Ive heard of "I didn't see you" but this is ridiculous. Where does that judge live....

Bob
26th October 2004, 20:06
I am speechless.

So she needs to go to work? GET A BUS.

I really hope it is a different magistrate that takes her next appearance in court. This one shouldn't be allowed to sit in judgement. So what happens if she kills someone else - does the first judge get arrested for aiding and abetting a murder?

I don't think a judge can be struck off - but this is a prime reason for changing that rule.

pipeman
26th October 2004, 20:09
Excuss me all those blonds out there :angry2:
She must have hade really big tits and a mini skirt to be let back on the road :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

jimbo600
26th October 2004, 20:10
http://heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,11184569%255E2862,00.html

Feckin' a'holes :puke: :angry2:

Bitch should be in jail having her hoop reamed out by angry wardens.

Bob
26th October 2004, 20:13
I've just clicked on the "Letters to the Editor" link on the Herald Sun site and repeated my comments.

I think it would be well worth as many people as possible doing the same - if they get enough letters, then there has to be a good chance of an article "Storm over drunk killer being allowed back on the road" appearing.

This case NEEDS as much bad publicity as possible - hopefully then it will get action taken against the judge.

Hitcher
26th October 2004, 20:20
Do not pass GO, do not collect $200. Go directly to jail. And in the state of Victoria to boot -- the most anal of all Australian states when it comes to road safety measures!

Blakamin
26th October 2004, 20:47
Do not pass GO, do not collect $200. Go directly to jail. And in the state of Victoria to boot -- the most anal of all Australian states when it comes to road safety measures!
Yeah... you woulda thought the cops would have at least shot her!

dhunt
26th October 2004, 20:49
Man what's the court system coming to.... That's just plain rediculous (spelling)!!!!!! Someone like that should have lost their car and made walk to work if that have to go to work.

Ms Piggy
26th October 2004, 21:55
This is the bit that makes it really revolting: "she hit the motorcyclist at Wallan on Saturday and arrived home in a car splattered with blood and pieces of flesh"

WTF!!! :eek5: Beyond logic or reason.

Marknz
30th October 2004, 08:35
There's a protest ride in Melbourne nest week related to this issue...

Blakamin
30th October 2004, 08:47
Good shit... hope they close down the whole street!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul in NZ
30th October 2004, 09:01
That is SAD! Poor bugger taken out by some could not care less trash like that! How fast must she have been going????

She stopped and checked her car was ok? Oh well, as long as I'm ok then.. Typical selfish oxygen stealer mentality...

aarrgghh! Good on them for protesting... I bloody would too!

marty
30th October 2004, 09:01
hang on a sec guys. she is on bail. she hasn't been sentenced, let alone convicted yet. what happened to innocent until proven guilty? don't get me wrong - i don't think she should ever be allowed to drive again, but once again, middle class whites have got in their lawyers to argue how thier 'rights' are being diminished, and others are suffering for it. this is indicitave of many of the dubious bail and parole decisions being made by the current magistrates here in NZ also. of course, these decisions bleed down to the great unwashed, who are now receiving compensation for being treated *unfairly* whilst in maximumm security prisons.

Blakamin
30th October 2004, 09:05
hang on a sec guys. she is on bail. she hasn't been sentenced, let alone convicted yet. what happened to innocent until proven guilty? don't get me wrong - i don't think she should ever be allowed to drive again, but once again, middle class whites have got in their lawyers to argue how thier 'rights' are being diminished, and others are suffering for it. this is indicitave of many of the dubious bail and parole decisions being made by the current magistrates here in NZ also. of course, these decisions bleed down to the great unwashed, who are now receiving compensation for being treated *unfairly* whilst in maximumm security prisons.
Why not "remanded in custody" then.... shit, why can she still be allowed to drive...
I hate to say this about anyone, but I hope her guilt eats away at her and she becomes a basket case...
sorry if this offends anyone....NOT
The fact that she still wants to drive shits me... a flatemate of mine in the 80's had some crazy dude from a home step out in front of his work vehicle at 6 am... crazy codger died... flatmate couldnt get behind the wheel for at least a year... and he wasnt even at fault!

NC
30th October 2004, 09:29
:weep: I feel sick

Riff Raff
30th October 2004, 09:46
Unfuckingbelievable.

Ms Piggy
30th October 2004, 10:24
I hear what you're saying Marty but in this case ther woman had his flesh all over her car!! And the article states: "Ms Edwards had admitted spending the day drinking with a friend before getting in the car to drive home." as well as:
"The court heard Ms Edwards told police she had shared two bottles of wine, and drunk two full-strength beers and another half glass of wine during the afternoon." I mean for what reason should she be allowed to still drive if she has already admitted herself that she was pissed as a newt & driving.

marty
30th October 2004, 11:11
it simply doesn't matter what the prosecution allege. if her lawyer says that she needs to drive to work, then in my experience, if she is not a flight risk, and if she is not likely to re-offend, then the court will find in her favour.

just one of the reasons i'm not in the job any more..

marty
30th October 2004, 11:15
put yourself in her shoes. you make a horrific error of judgment. you kill someone. your lawyer says 'we'll tell the court that you need to work to support your family, and that because you are not a flight risk, promise to go back to court, and are not likely to re-offend, i'll be able to get you bail'. would you say 'no, i need to go to prison for 6 months on remand....'?

sAsLEX
30th October 2004, 12:28

50k over or is it 30 over there, bang no license who gives a f*** if you need to drive for work, you can eventually get a license after going through court but not before.

But kill someone and not even have it removed :spudwhat:

Marknz
30th October 2004, 12:57
50k over or is it 30 over there, bang no license who gives a f*** if you need to drive for work, you can eventually get a license after going through court but not before.

But kill someone and not even have it removed :spudwhat:

Zero tolerance in Victoria.

Frankie
30th October 2004, 14:32
omfg... thats is just wrong... even a 5 year old can see whats wrong with this...

Their basicaly letting a murderer roam the streets freely...

Blakamin
31st October 2004, 12:21
Whats got me stuffed is if you get caught DUI in Vic on the side of the road they take your licence off you for 6 months on the spot!!! how come she gets off??? :2guns: :2guns:

AMPS
2nd November 2004, 12:46
This happened when I was over there, the bikers leg was torn off and he bled out before the Ambulance arrived. I think there's a particular corner of hell reserved for her, filled with dozens of priapic bikies.
Lou

Wellyman
2nd November 2004, 19:28
A****** drivers like her should not be allowed on the road. Alcholic I would say.