PDA

View Full Version : Ride & Races: Sun 18th Nov

Macstar
17th November 2007, 10:38
Hey ya'll. I am going to tag along on the first section of the Coro loop ride tomorrow but break away at Miranda and then go to Puke to watch the first round of the AMCC races (Hope you don't mind Fraze). I know Fraze is planning to go to the races as well but after the loop.

Basically, I can't afford the gas to do the whole loop and am keen to watch all of the racing. So, if anyone is keen, let me know before we leave Wild West Honda tomorrow.

Supermoto Junkie
17th November 2007, 11:08
I was thinking of heading down to the racing tomorrow also, was just going to take the cage but i think your idea might be the go....i'll see what happens this arvo and let you know

Macstar
17th November 2007, 12:22
I was thinking of heading down to the racing tomorrow also, was just going to take the cage but i think your idea might be the go....i'll see what happens this arvo and let you know

Sweet mate.

Supermoto Junkie
17th November 2007, 12:28
did you have any luck with the KTM?

Macstar
17th November 2007, 14:00
did you have any luck with the KTM?

Ouch! Sensitive subject mate... I have a bike mechanic that has had the KTM sitting in his workshop for nearly two weeks now. His hourly rate is extremely good, but the catch is he tends to take extremely long to get things done.

I made him promise last week that it would be ready by the middle of next week (cause that's when I finally hand my thesis in!!). The annoying thing is though, that there's only 1-2 hours of work needing doing.

Anyway, when I finally do get it (hear the laughing from my fellow-SMC club members), I'd be keen to get some pointers from you on how to drift her and rip wheelies!

motorbyclist
18th November 2007, 21:39
Anyway, when I finally do get it (hear the laughing from my fellow-SMC club members), I'd be keen to get some pointers from you on how to drift her and rip wheelies!

:lol::rofl::killingme

when? you mean IF you finally get:bleh:

maybe you could put the dirt tyres back on and have a bit of practice offraod where the falls are a bit softer:niceone: