PDA

View Full Version : Work...sucks!

Ragingrob
29th November 2007, 19:41
The last three days I've worked 7am-7pm, great fun, I miss riding :crybaby:. It sucks so much having no time to ride midweek, then on the weekend I end up being too busy too doing random shite!

Couldn't handle it so I left work earlier today and got home just before 7, a decent amount of light left so I went for a blast out to Clarke's beach and back on my new bike (still yet to be named) and damn it was awesome. Sunny, no wind, hardly any traffic but enough to test out how much this bike loves to pass on 100kph roads!

I've wanted to organise/join in on another group ride for ages but I've gotta find time first, am so keen either next weekend or the weekend after though!

:banana: PM me if you're planning a ride cause I've been missing a lot of ride threads!

Str8 Jacket
29th November 2007, 19:49
Jeeper's, wish I had your job! Ive bee working 7am-8-9pm for the last 2 weeks now. At least maybe one day i'll be able to afford a "real" bike so i can go out riding. Think about it this way, only a month to go till Xmas.....

Swoop
29th November 2007, 19:57
The joys of a university education. "Work ready" graduates. Tui moment...

EJK
29th November 2007, 21:25
Join us Coro-Loop ride on Saturday :yes:

Squiggles
29th November 2007, 22:31
toy run is sat, ill be on that :msn-wink: suggest you get a bit more alone time with the cbr before any big group rides rob :)
im lucky, i have work coming out my ears but i choose my hours :bleh:

motorbyclist
30th November 2007, 00:56
you lucky bastards: i don't have any work these holidays! only work i have is firewood on weekends, and fixing my bike which requires money i don't have!

Chrislost
2nd December 2007, 15:21
interesting theory, mines called bitch...

make sure on a group ride that you ride at your own pace or you _WILL_ end up in a ditch.
unless you know the guy in front of you isnt going too fast trying to prove a point...
:stupid: