PDA

View Full Version : Nelson minimoto racing all go!

nsrpaul
1st December 2007, 16:27
racing at the tahuna co kart track on tues the 4th , pm me for details

NordieBoy
4th December 2007, 20:31
Spins and bins galore!
Something for everyone but Yul Brynner.

Hopefully someone will put names to the faces...

The rest are HERE (motorsport.nelson.geek.nz/road/MiniMoto/20071204%20MiniMoto%20at%20Tahuna).

Gadgit
4th December 2007, 20:43
Haha all good guys... strange day to have racing...tuesday and all.. but hope it takes off remember ankles covered, feet on pegs at all times lol get some interrest and keep it stronge and we'll have some inter island chanlanges maybe lol...

If you guys are getting the front wheel off the floor on 3hp daytonas imangine what my 14.5hp GP3 would be like on your track haha love it might have to come down..

Mad Dog Racing
10th December 2007, 20:11
yeah Gadgit could be a fun trip got a heap of bikes we could take down
even an old SideCar lol

MyGSXF
10th December 2007, 20:18
:doh: bugger.. I missed seeing this thread! :bye: would have loved to have taken my boys down to watch.. :yes: & maybe conned someone into letting me have a go on their bike.. :shutup: looks like heaps of fun was had!! :rockon: great pics Fran! :first:

deanohit
10th December 2007, 20:28
Let us know when you are next racing guys. I will be in Blenheim for a few weeks Dec-Jan and if theres a race on, will grab my brother and his pocket bike and do some racing.

Aero165
10th December 2007, 21:26
Haha all good guys... strange day to have racing...tuesday and all.. but hope it takes off remember ankles covered, feet on pegs at all times lol get some interrest and keep it stronge and we'll have some inter island chanlanges maybe lol...

If you guys are getting the front wheel off the floor on 3hp daytonas imangine what my 14.5hp GP3 would be like on your track haha love it might have to come down..

Gadgit, I'd be keen for a road trip.