PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get a key to Mt Wellington track?

daytona 2
3rd December 2007, 13:10
ive just bought my self a polini 4.2 carena and want to us it more and only want to ride it on a track so i was wondering if anyone has a contact number of any sort so i can get hold of a key thanks.

owner
3rd December 2007, 15:15
Ill have one too please
jk

Gadgit
3rd December 2007, 18:45
Check the guy out you got the bike from.... he's got access to a key... and lives just by the track

daytona 2
3rd December 2007, 18:53
i dont think he does cause he said he hates mt wellington

Gadgit
3rd December 2007, 19:34
Haha no he dosn't have a key... he has access to a key.

daytona 2
3rd December 2007, 19:39
ok ill try him then thanks, hae are u cumin to this race metting at mt wellington??

SHELRACING
3rd December 2007, 20:34
If you want to ride on Mt Wgtn track during the week, Cunningham Construction (which is near the track somewhere) have a key for the track. You are not allowed on the track after 6pm. You will need to have your AMCC Licence, sign the indemnity form and there is a fee. Not sure exactly how much. $10 or $20 I think.
Weekends are out for practice as the Kart Club are there.

If you want to go down with someone who has a key then that is ok. Make sure you have your AMCC licence with you, and you sign an indemnity form. Key holders are not allowed to loan out their keys to anyone.
Guys, we must be very careful not to break the Kart Club rules at anytime. If you do and the Kart Committee find out, we will be kicked off the track.

Sorry but we are at the mercy of the Kart Club.

skidMark
2nd January 2008, 20:20
If you want to ride on Mt Wgtn track during the week, Cunningham Construction (which is near the track somewhere) have a key for the track. You are not allowed on the track after 6pm. You will need to have your AMCC Licence, sign the indemnity form and there is a fee. Not sure exactly how much. $10 or $20 I think.
Weekends are out for practice as the Kart Club are there.

If you want to go down with someone who has a key then that is ok. Make sure you have your AMCC licence with you, and you sign an indemnity form. Key holders are not allowed to loan out their keys to anyone.
Guys, we must be very careful not to break the Kart Club rules at anytime. If you do and the Kart Committee find out, we will be kicked off the track.

Sorry but we are at the mercy of the Kart Club.

at the very end of hannigan drive straight ahead. it's the road the kart track is on...at the end of the very long straight.

$275 gets you a years membership to kart club and a key...and you cant split a kep between you and mates...you must each have your own key and membership....

i asked mr cunningham himself when i had my mini motard... mmm i miss that turbo lil beastie