PDA

View Full Version : Learner lesson (12 December)

ital916
12th December 2007, 11:43
Hey, anyone keen to meet in front of uni gym at five forty five and head to the wednesday learner ride/session in westgate. I don't know the route and riding with someone else would be cool instead of going lone ranger lol

Dushy

HungusMaximist
12th December 2007, 12:34
Issac (Macstar) will be there, and I am probably gonna head there too aye. So just keep in touch. The traffic is gonna be horrendous on the western motorway we'll discuss how to attack that a bit later.

Flip me a PM with your mobile so we can keep in touch or just email me at meatnvegies@gmail.com.

Ewen

Ragingrob
12th December 2007, 12:36
Man I've wanted to go to this for ages but I work wed nights! Will try to get along to some in Jan.

klyong82
12th December 2007, 12:43
Issac (Macstar) will be there, and I am probably gonna head there too aye. So just keep in touch. The traffic is gonna be horrendous on the western motorway we'll discuss how to attack that a bit later.

Flip me a PM with your mobile so we can keep in touch or just email me at meatnvegies@gmail.com.

Ewen

Hey bro, what time are you going for the ride? I am thinking of doing it to.

klyong82
12th December 2007, 14:00
Alright I will be meeting at uni gym at 5.45pm so anyone wanna join us then be there too....

Kittyhawk
12th December 2007, 14:53
Easiest way to get there....get on north western, ride to the end, turn left and shell is about 500m up from there..

There is also the monday night newbie night, based out in Panmure, anyone welcome...

If you want directions or more info pm me.

Managed to score the mt wellington go kart track so we will be practising on there once a month!!

Hope to combine mon and wed for the go kart track event....the more the better...scooters welcome!!

ital916
12th December 2007, 15:30
hey guys i can't make it i thought my indicator woukd be fixed before the ride but they had not flush indicators in stock. I don't wanna risk coming back at dusk without right hand side indicators. Will make the next one when my indicators are fixed tho. Ride safe all!

motorbyclist
12th December 2007, 16:18
hey guys i can't make it i thought my indicator woukd be fixed before the ride but they had not flush indicators in stock. I don't wanna risk coming back at dusk without right hand side indicators. Will make the next one when my indicators are fixed tho. Ride safe all!

hey i've got a spare vfr indicator if you leave now and go via my place

ital916
12th December 2007, 17:01
thanks for the offer motorb but it needs a bracket n everything lol i broke it good.

Squiggles
12th December 2007, 19:35
i bet cycletreads will have one, they have heaps of bits like that and you can walk round and have a look at them all :)