PDA

View Full Version : Merry Xmas - Free jacket to an SMC club member

Macstar
23rd December 2007, 11:21
Hey guys

In the spirit of xmas I have an RJays cordura jacket that was worth around $250 2 years ago. I bought this particular jacket on impulse and then later bought another matching pants and jacket set, so this one only had about a month or two's use.

I am happy to give this to a hard up SMC club member who is without. All club members will know me and my rough body size, though I am about 90kgs and 6ft 2.

Sweet, merry xmas!

chanceyy
23rd December 2007, 11:29
Nice offer there mate .. well done !!! nice to see the spirit of xmas is not completely dead :whistle:

Macstar
23rd December 2007, 15:42
Thanks - the jacket was getting depressed sitting in my wardrobe and wanted to roam free with a new owner!

klyong82
23rd December 2007, 16:20
I could do with a new jacket but I think I will drown in it. You are a nice guy Macstar. Hope it goes to someone who needs a jacket but I think everyone already has a proper jacket.

NUTBAR
23rd December 2007, 16:27
smc club member?

xwhatsit
23rd December 2007, 17:23
smc club member?

University of Auckland motorcycling club.

Ehab has a broken helmet, apparently; that jacket he wears, is it proper leather or what? Looks about as useful as my Hallensteins jacket :laugh:

I could use a new jacket, mine's worn out and way too big, but it still performs its main safety function well, and I suspect your jacket is the same size.

Good on you :clap:

Macstar
23rd December 2007, 19:14
University of Auckland motorcycling club.

Ehab has a broken helmet, apparently; that jacket he wears, is it proper leather or what? Looks about as useful as my Hallensteins jacket :laugh:

I could use a new jacket, mine's worn out and way too big, but it still performs its main safety function well, and I suspect your jacket is the same size.

Good on you :clap:

I'll pencil you down Tom. You're probably right about Ehab, he does fit the criteria for one in need of a jacket and is roughly my size... I'll give it a day or so for anyone else to throw their hat in the ring.

xwhatsit
23rd December 2007, 19:43
No, it's OK, I suspect there are far more deserving people than me for a new jacket. The one I've got was given to me by Quasi (worn out from sheer use in all weathers, not due to poor quality I'll add here), and I think one can be the recipient of that kind of generosity only once in a while :yes:

UberRhys
24th December 2007, 07:39
Hey guys

In the spirit of xmas I have an RJays cordura jacket that was worth around $250 2 years ago. I bought this particular jacket on impulse and then later bought another matching pants and jacket set, so this one only had about a month or two's use.

I am happy to give this to a hard up SMC club member who is without. All club members will know me and my rough body size, though I am about 90kgs and 6ft 2.

Sweet, merry xmas!

Christmas bling to that man. Hohoho... :clap:

ehab2weelr
27th December 2007, 10:36
thanks for that but i have a good corona jakets and one that just needs stiching, i would like the jaket but im sure there is someone who needs it more than i do. and my helmit is fked but im saving up for a new one any time soon. hahahah

if there is no one that needs it than we can come to a price, but i cant take it for free....

thanx

idea......
how about we have a comp. and give it out to the winer....:first: