PDA

View Full Version : Surprise!

HungusMaximist
24th December 2007, 07:59
For those who has seen the unveiling on Saturday GREAT!, now it's time for you to make some comments here and for those who hasn't, now you can !

Click here (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?p=1353532#post1353532)

motorbyclist
24th December 2007, 09:16
i was wondering who had the new 929 in those pics of saturday's ride!

dude that looks mean:cool:

how much was she?

vifferman
24th December 2007, 09:26
I was going to be mean ,and say "teh ghey", but I'm not gonna. :nono:
It looks like it will match the CBR929 poifickly!

:niceone:

Macstar
24th December 2007, 10:42
For those who has seen the unveiling on Saturday GREAT!, now it's time for you to make some comments here and for those who hasn't, now you can !

Click here (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?p=1353532#post1353532)

Putting in that stolen photo of me is just not fair play! Anyway, yeah nice bike mate - and you can actually hear the engine with the aftermarket exhaust (unlike someone elses fireblade!!).

xwhatsit
24th December 2007, 10:49
I was thinking `what a tall git that one is!' until I clicked on the thumbnail :)

klyong82
24th December 2007, 11:09
Putting in that stolen photo of me is just not fair play! Anyway, yeah nice bike mate - and you can actually hear the engine with the aftermarket exhaust (unlike someone elses fireblade!!).

We all know Ewen as the hots for you Macstar:shit:. He tells me he wanna ride like you one day. haha. Darn I need a can on my bike. Having another 929 now means competition. Besides Hanne and Mei says they like my bike more.:shutup:

Ragingrob
24th December 2007, 11:50
I heard there was a pretty darn cool self-painted black CBR on the ride too, it even caught up a few k's on the motorway to say good-bye :rolleyes:

Na, cool bike man!

Macstar
24th December 2007, 21:36
Hmmmm, I'll give you another few weeks till I ask for a ride!

You know, I just got a new job and the old RF is getting on in her years... I want to keep the KTM for racing, the RF for 2 up and touring and a third bike for everything else. I'm thinking a V twin, like a Buell or SV or even SP1?????

Fuck buying a house!!

....Shit, does this mean the end of my SMC days (graduated and job)?

Macstar
24th December 2007, 21:39
I heard there was a pretty darn cool self-painted black CBR on the ride too, it even caught up a few k's on the motorway to say good-bye :rolleyes:

Na, cool bike man!

P.S. the matt black did catch me off guard, I didn't know who the hell was behind me in my mirrors! (P.S. a skull and bones will set her off now!).

motorbyclist
24th December 2007, 21:45
or even SP1?????

:drool::drool:

EJK
24th December 2007, 21:53
*Ehem*better*Ehem*than*Ehem*Kim's*Ehem**Ehem**Ehem *

:whistle:

:dodge:

lol

Macstar
24th December 2007, 22:04

lol

Sorry for the deviation Ewen: You got a bike yet EJ? What's the deal?

EJK
24th December 2007, 22:09
Sorry for the deviation Ewen: You got a bike yet EJ? What's the deal?

Are you trying to hurt me? lol
I don't expect till maybe next year? yeah.... lol
I'll check it out tomorrow :yes:

well now, back to topic :)

klyong82
25th December 2007, 08:10
You know, I just got a new job and the old RF is getting on in her years... I want to keep the KTM for racing, the RF for 2 up and touring and a third bike for everything else. I'm thinking a V twin, like a Buell or SV or even SP1?????

Fuck buying a house!!

....Shit, does this mean the end of my SMC days (graduated and job)?

Congrats on the new job bro. I dont think that will be the end of your SMC days unless you have to work weekends. Yeah buy the SP1 you know you want a Honda...

lol

:oi-grr:

Are you trying to hurt me? lol
I don't expect till maybe next year? yeah.... lol
I'll check it out tomorrow :yes:

well now, back to topic :)

I think last time you put an insurance claim on it bro. Has Reb Baron made an assessment on your bike?

ehab2weelr
27th December 2007, 10:49
ment bike ewen, when i was riding behind him and kim (because i could no way in hell get infron of them...) Ewen made the bike look small and kim made it look like a goldwing...hahahai like the paint on kims, but i like the can on ewen. :clap:

Phurrball
29th December 2007, 11:35
Awesome machine Ewen! I hear ya about the sore wrists...my wrists are missing my sit up Bandit at sub-120 speeds.

(Oh and hello + merry Xmas, happy new year etc to everyone else! I found to my surprise that they have teh internets in Dunedin, Hurrah!!)

Is it just me, or are many turning to ghey old Hondas as they upgrade??:Pokey: We were a Suzuki garage, now it's 2 V twin Hondas and a token FXR that's still hanging around...

Looking forward to getting back to Auckers and my bike, and to Ingrid's VTR250 finally being sorted so I have a 'sensible' bike to ride round town :banana:

Have trawled the Dunnos bike shops (there are more than there were when I was living here - 4 now -yay!) and been disturbed by the lack of bike mags in the book shops in comparison to gay old car mags...grrrr.

catch y'all when I return. (yay - 2 papers to go...)

Ross

bomma
1st January 2008, 00:39
hey ewen mint bike man!! cant wait to get back to nz and give her a test ride ;) merry xmas and happy new year to all!!

safe riding boys and gurls and ill cya in the new year!! :2thumbsup