PDA

View Full Version : I think I might buy

HDTboy
1st January 2008, 08:35
A Typhoon Eye (http://www.turbozet.com/TYPHOONinstallation.files/image1cw--/fuelsaving.htm) from www.turbozet.com

It saves fuel, and gives more power.

How to drive the TPi to save more fuel

1) Step on and off the accelerator slowly and don't step on the brakes if possible.

2) Make the most of Fuel-Cut-Off Driving when you step off the accelerator.

3) A few minutes after stepping on the accelerator, air masses between the TPi

and the combustion chamber rotate rapidly around a center and form a swirl.

While driving, you can feel it through the accelerator. It is the key of saving fuel to make the axis of the vortex last long.

*When you purchase the TPi, please give us the written details about your vehicle type,

fuel(gasoline, LPG, diesel), the manufactured year, displacement volume, engine types(SOHC, DOHC, Turbo and etc.),

tuning conditions of the intake manifold and so on except quantity that you want to purchase,

and let us know which you lay stress on, engine acceleration or fuel efficiency.

scracha
1st January 2008, 10:21
A Typhoon Eye (http://www.turbozet.com/TYPHOONinstallation.files/image1cw--/fuelsaving.htm) from www.turbozet.com

It saves fuel, and gives more power.

Maybe, but why are they stirring urine samples on their website?

Edbear
1st January 2008, 11:17
:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::zzzz::zzzz::zzzz:

AllanB
1st January 2008, 11:26
I would not put it on any modern injected bike, a huge amount goes into designing air-boxes and intake.

On your car??? Try it and let us know if it worked. Looks more like a flow restrictor to me.

And about that mix they are stirring.....

Suzuki had the TSCC engines in the 80's (twin swirl combustion chamber)

EJK
1st January 2008, 11:29
Maybe, but why are they stirring urine samples on their website?

Translation:

Top line: How Turbozet Works

Left photo: Coffee powder poured into a cup of water. Dissolves very
slowly

Right photo: Coffee powder poured into a cup of water and stirred. It dissolves much faster.

My Comment: Yeah.... I don't get their example... Why compare coffee and turbozet?

Pixie
5th January 2008, 11:24
This is bullshit.
Tuners have for years strived to get the flow of air through the air box and inlet tracts to be as turbulence free as possible.
Why do they port and polish?

Once the charge goes into the cylinder the mixing is added by turbulence created by squish zones and in the case of Suzuki, twin swirl combustion chambers.

Ixion
5th January 2008, 11:33
It won't work. it doesn't have a magnetic oscilloresonator to magnetize the fuel mixture.

To provide the claimed benefits you need to magnetise the fuel molecules so that they are all pointing the same way as they swirl round.

The turbozet thing, the molecules will still all be muddled up.

Now as it hapens, I have in my possession plans for a device which DOES include an oscilloresonator! I obtained them from a Scientist, just before he mysteriously disappeared. I believe he was eliminated by a Big Business Cabal, financed by the oil companies and the CIA.

I could put it into production very easily, with almost no capital outlay, enabling motorists to double, nay triple, the power output of their engines, whilst at the same time reducing fuel consumption by up to 90%. And thus solving the world's oil crisis, and bringing peace to the Middle East.

But I fear that I woul meet the same fate as the Scientist.
However, I WOULD be prepared to sell the plans to someone who was willing to take the risk. They would obviously make a HUGE FORTUNE.

PM offers in a sealed envelope.