PDA

View Full Version : 01 GSXR 750 running rough :(

Kornholio
18th January 2008, 16:39
Hey guys I have on 01 GSXR 750 Hmmm may have a slight problem... the bike was running rough the other day so I thought it may be the spark plugs...changed them and still the same

It runs fine under 7k revs and then when it gets the power on at 8k+ it feels like its running on 3 cylinders ... What the FUCK!!!! I cant even do wheelies now

Dont really want to run it the way it is so does anyone know what might be wrong auuu

bugjuice
18th January 2008, 16:55
fueling problem? blocked fuel filter?
sparkplug gap not right?

Cajun
18th January 2008, 17:19
not throwing a code?

check tps that its correct?

imdying
18th January 2008, 17:50
When was it last serviced, and the fuel filter replaced?

bucket boy
18th January 2008, 17:56
Hey guys I have on 01 GSXR 750 Hmmm may have a slight problem... the bike was running rough the other day so I thought it may be the spark plugs...changed them and still the same

It runs fine under 7k revs and then when it gets the power on at 8k+ it feels like its running on 3 cylinders ... What the FUCK!!!! I cant even do wheelies now

Dont really want to run it the way it is so does anyone know what might be wrong auuu

its ready to blow up sell it buy a kawasaki

Kornholio
18th January 2008, 18:39
When was it last serviced, and the fuel filter replaced?

Na the FI light isnt on.... Umm havent replaced the fuel filter as long as Ive had it (40k)Is that in the metal cylinder under the fuel tank??

imdying
18th January 2008, 19:21
Do that before you do anything else, it'll need doing anyway. If it's due for a service, might as well just get it all done.

saul
18th January 2008, 20:31
Na the FI light isnt on.... Umm havent replaced the fuel filter as long as Ive had it (40k)Is that in the metal cylinder under the fuel tank??

Arrrrrrrrrrrr grasshoper. You need a manual I think:laugh:<_<