PDA

View Full Version : Can I get a ride to Wild West Honda?

Macstar
19th January 2008, 08:03
Hey ppl. Can anyone pls give me a double to Wild west Honda to pick up my wheels? Cheers.

(Sat am if possible)

Disco Dan
19th January 2008, 08:06
im free this afternoon after 3pm?

PM me.

klyong82
19th January 2008, 08:08
I'll give you a ride but not sure what time is Bomma picking up the ninja. I might be able to do it at 10.30 if that is suitable for you.

Macstar
19th January 2008, 08:10
Cheers, well I'm free now if you think we could do a quick run out there?

Macstar
19th January 2008, 08:11
im free this afternoon after 3pm?

PM me.

Tx. Will be in touch if can'y gel something for the AM.

klyong82
19th January 2008, 08:16
Alright i will give Bomma a message saying I will be away and that he pick his bike later on. Cool I;ll get ready and message you when I am ready. :sweatdrop have not been riding for a week.

Macstar
19th January 2008, 08:17
Alright i will give Bomma a message saying I will be away and that he pick his bike later on. Cool I;ll get ready and message you when I am ready. :sweatdrop have not been riding for a week.

Tx mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bomma
22nd January 2008, 08:45
lol looks like you didnt need a ride to wild west after all isaac.....just needed kim's bike :niceone: thanx for the ride after boys, twas a mean welcome back to noo zeeland.....

oh and u got a kick ass place isaac!! you said you'll be away at rotovegas this weekend right?? PARTY AT ISAAC'S THIS WEEKEND!! (but dont tell isaac)

Macstar
22nd January 2008, 20:21
lol looks like you didnt need a ride to wild west after all isaac.....just needed kim's bike :niceone: thanx for the ride after boys, twas a mean welcome back to noo zeeland.....

oh and u got a kick ass place isaac!! you said you'll be away at rotovegas this weekend right?? PARTY AT ISAAC'S THIS WEEKEND!! (but dont tell isaac)

Yep, thanks to Kim for letting me ride his beast! You missed the party at mine when you were in India.

Kittyhawk
22nd January 2008, 20:23
NEVER Mount the Disco, unless you are prepared :whistle:

bomma
23rd January 2008, 12:13
Yep, thanks to Kim for letting me ride his beast! You missed the party at mine when you were in India.

and you'll be missin the party at urs when ur in rotovegas :lol::wari::banana:

klyong82
23rd January 2008, 14:00
Did someone say party? Was nice to see Isaac riding my bike while I had a look at it from another ride. At least I know my chain is still in good condition.