PDA

View Full Version : Westpac helicopter ride this Sunday!

Ragingrob
19th February 2008, 21:28
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=64839&highlight=WESTPAC

There's the thread boys (and girls? Hanne!)... So who's coming?! A proposed meet at the Autobahn BP seperate of other KBers and then head to the bloodstock centre as the Uni bikers? I know that Squiggles and I are definitely keen, and believe Hanne will and also my gf "Sofa" may be able to on the back of the mighty TL, we shall see!

But yeah would be pretty cool to go and ride as a group rather than one in a few thousand!

:Police: One day where the cops shall be pretty sweet and laid back :niceone:

C'mon ppl grab your bikes and boogie :woohoo:

:doh:

Macstar
19th February 2008, 22:13
Hey mate

I was about to say yeah! But KB riders are meeting at Autoban at 8am... I'll be in the Coro overnight Sat, so it's gonna be too early sorry.

P.S. Why the heck did the ride organiser make it so early on a Sunday???

Squiggles
19th February 2008, 22:53
Hey mate

I was about to say yeah! But KB riders are meeting at Autoban at 8am... I'll be in the Coro overnight Sat, so it's gonna be too early sorry.

Im in whangamata sat night and ill be there, dont be a wimp :eek: (meet you @ kopu 7ish?)
Something to do with the traffic we generate with so many bikes means it needs to be earlier

I better send an email out tomorrow

motorbyclist
19th February 2008, 23:32
i'm keen

any word about the coast to coast for st john coming up? keen for that too

PirateJafa
20th February 2008, 05:16
Got a trophy-race on Sunday, so looks like I'll be sailing. :(

Ragingrob
20th February 2008, 07:24
Hey mate

Yeah we'll still meet there but say in the first right hand side car park or somewhere so we can find each other.

I know! It's even early for me and I live 10mins from the bloody place!!! :Pokey:

Ragingrob
22nd February 2008, 22:13
So who's in? Me, Stephen and Andrew? Isaac? We could meet at Autobahn or we could just meet at my house, 10mins in Karaka from the bloodstock centre. What kinda time do we wanna get to the place? Meet at mine at 8am or something?

Let me know your thoughts!

Squiggles
23rd February 2008, 00:57
If the weather keeps up like it is atm i might get stuck in whangamata :(

ital916
23rd February 2008, 08:12
I would be there but I i would have to leave tonight to get there and cruise at an average speed to 300-500 km/hr, with modified wheels for riding over water :banana:

Ragingrob
23rd February 2008, 09:14
If the weather keeps up like it is atm i might get stuck in whangamata :(

Alright well maybe if the weather remains the same we wont be making an appearance. I can't imagine it being too great in the rain anyway, the ride let alone bbq's at the end! :cold:

Patch
23rd February 2008, 09:41
Alright well maybe if the weather remains the same we wont be making an appearance. I can't imagine it being too great in the rain anyway, the ride let alone bbq's at the end! :cold:

thought you were a biker?? scared of a little water??

LD

SC

W

P

BGB

:laugh:

Ragingrob
23rd February 2008, 10:04
thought you were a biker?? scared of a little water??

LD

SC

W

P

BGB

:laugh:

Well if Squiggles is stuck in Whangas due to wet weather then my gf doesn't have a pillion seat for her... So things just wouldn't work out.

Patch
23rd February 2008, 10:11
They'll be more than one person going with a spare pillion seat? Just ask. :done:

Ps.
The above rule only applies if she is Hot! :bleh:

Squiggles
23rd February 2008, 10:30
Rains not my worry, its the winds, we shall see what the weather brings :( Otherwise ill just have to take soph on the back on a cruise somewhere else :)

Ragingrob
23rd February 2008, 10:32
True is it pretty windy out that way then? We'll have to keep in touch over today cause it will change what our plans are tonight lol i.e. Stay home sleep early or be able to head out with some mates!

Squiggles
23rd February 2008, 11:18
yer, next week you should come round and help me swap the heads on the gns, should leave me with one good runner :msn-wink:

Macstar
23rd February 2008, 11:53
Im in Whanga now with a car, have fun riding home Stevo!

Ragingrob
23rd February 2008, 12:57
yer, next week you should come round and help me swap the heads on the gns, should leave me with one good runner :msn-wink:

Sounds good just let me know when. Tuesday morning till like 2 would suit me good. :done:

motorbyclist
23rd February 2008, 14:35
I would be there but I i would have to leave tonight to get there and cruise at an average speed to 300-500 km/hr, with modified wheels for riding over water :banana:

actually, i reckon if you were going that fast you probably wouldn't need any tyre modifications

motorbyclist
23rd February 2008, 15:52
i dunno bout this weather... can't afford to damage the fxr right now...

plus i'll want dry gear for work on monday

Squiggles
23rd February 2008, 16:31
Im in Whanga now with a car, have fun riding home Stevo!

Yeah, fuck, rain is horizontal atm and you cant see shit infront of you. :doh:

motorbyclist
24th February 2008, 12:56
so, how was it?

i think i overslept a bit... weather wasn't too bad either

Squiggles
24th February 2008, 14:00
Was shit where i was, and i got a stomach bug :crybaby:

motorbyclist
24th February 2008, 15:20
Was shit where i was, and i got a stomach bug :crybaby:

there's an oyster shop on your way home where you can relieve yourself:laugh:

WarlockNZ
24th February 2008, 15:25
It was a good day, no rain down south, only out west ...

Phurrball
24th February 2008, 21:46
I couldn'tmake it sorry fellas,

My mum's partner shuffled off his mortal coil faster than we were expecting, so I'm in Christchurch for the week.

Back in Aucks Friday.

Swoop
25th February 2008, 08:29
It was an excellent day!
The weather held off and mother nature treated us well.

klyong82
25th February 2008, 17:09
Glad you all had fun. I was working hardout....I have been working 120 hours in the last 2weeks and I am starting to see stars. Anyway you all did something for a good cause.:niceone: