PDA

View Full Version : Midweek Rides

Chrislost
4th March 2008, 09:51
For those of us who have work during the weekend, Or jsut want to ride...

What days are you guys free after lunch?

The idea would be to meet at the gym at 12 - 1 and then cruze over to kaiawa for somthing to eat and then back again just in time for the rush hour traffic.

Of course weather dependant!

Folcan
4th March 2008, 10:04
Wed for me is ok. altough my lab finishes at 1

Nagash
4th March 2008, 10:07
I'm free most days, and always keen for a ride, unfortunately not this Wednesday cause I have to go to down to Hamiltron.

But other than that i'm usually keen.

motorbyclist
4th March 2008, 11:14
free most wednesdays and most mornings

HungusMaximist
4th March 2008, 15:09
This could work out to be a regular thing, though I do need your mobile number Chris. Whip me an PM.

bomma
4th March 2008, 22:00
This could work out to be a regular thing, though I do need your mobile number Chris. Whip me an PM.

think chris has an 0900 number.........0900 I BJ YOU

..................or was that his mum:pinch:

cleopatraxxx
5th March 2008, 00:26
hey whens this ride? and from where? i might be able to swing it, but im a newbie...

Folcan
5th March 2008, 10:02
Is there gonna be a short ride today? I have a few hours to burn when I get bored of working on assignments haha

Phurrball
5th March 2008, 11:12
I like this idea, being of the mid-week weekend myself. Wednesdays are very good for me - I have one morning lecture, then I are FREEEEEEE...Yay!

Weekends are work (Saturday:buggerd:) and 'quality time' with the Mrs if I'm not at work.

Morcs
5th March 2008, 11:42
For those of us who have work during the weekend, Or jsut want to ride...

What days are you guys free after lunch?

The idea would be to meet at the gym at 12 - 1 and then cruze over to kaiawa for somthing to eat and then back again just in time for the rush hour traffic.

Of course weather dependant!

We are starting up the old Tear-up-the-streets-of-auckland rides again...

Keen?