PDA

View Full Version : Spanner evenings offered

Phurrball
5th March 2008, 11:28
Hi all,

Anyone interested in attending these <a href="http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showpost.php?p=1456696&postcount=25">spanner evenings</a>?

Click on the calendar links for location etc...

Being run Wednesday 12th and 19th March at 17:30 - 20:30 out east. We're to PM Mr Bikestore for details apparently.

I know there was talk of organising an SMC spanner evening - but this may do the job.

Original thread is <a href="http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=68067">here</a>.

I'm keen to go along.

Ross.

Squiggles
5th March 2008, 12:56
Wont go to 1, but might to 2 for a quick look

Phurrball
5th March 2008, 16:53
Aye, number one looks pretty basic - 2 should be good - I want to know how to do brakes and other intermediate level stuff.

motorbyclist
5th March 2008, 17:34
Wont go to 1, but might to 2 for a quick look

when do you want to do those forks?

or you reckon you'll manage on your own? it's not exactly hard, you just need someone to play tug-o-war with:first:

ital916
5th March 2008, 19:54
if you guys want a spanner evening, you can all help pull my front end apart and help change to fork oil as I'm sure I would kill myself in the process :lol:, the front goes fishing when i brake hard lol

shingo
5th March 2008, 20:16
i'm interested in changing my fork oil too. We could make quite an event out of it.

motorbyclist
5th March 2008, 23:38
if you guys want a spanner evening, you can all help pull my front end apart and help change to fork oil as I'm sure I would kill myself in the process :lol:, the front goes fishing when i brake hard lol

i'm interested in changing my fork oil too. We could make quite an event out of it.

GET ME TO HELP:D

macstar can endorse me:niceone:

actually, squiggles has plans to replace some fork seals in one of his bikes anyway

just this sunday past me and piratejafa did the bandit's ones... turns out coleman's suzuki only did one of the forks when they did the seals when he got the bike, and the second one we did was much "looser" than the other along with being assembled in a different order to the other one