PDA

View Full Version : Ewan McGregor sponsors orphaned Mongolian girl

Bob
2nd December 2004, 01:11
Ewan McGregor is all set to provide for the welfare of an abandoned Mongolian girl he met during his London to New York motorbike adventure with fellow actor Charley Boorman.

McGregor has agreed to cover the cost of accommodation, food, schooling and medical care until the she reaches 16.

ching_ching
2nd December 2004, 07:40
Ewan McGregor is all set to provide for the welfare of an abandoned Mongolian girl he met during his London to New York motorbike adventure with fellow actor Charley Boorman.

McGregor has agreed to cover the cost of accommodation, food, schooling and medical care until the she reaches 16.

Bro, better drop him a note and tell him that the Kiwis said he has to shout her test fees for her motorbike licence as well as a zippy 250 while she's a probie biker... as well as the above of course. :Punk: :crazy:

Riff Raff
2nd December 2004, 08:11
Mmmmmm, Ewan McGregor. :love: And he rides motorbikes - what a guy!!!

Paul in NZ
2nd December 2004, 08:30
Well if this is true, then it's bloody good of him... Well yeah sure I bet he's loaded etc etc but thats not the point eh! He saw a chance to make a difference to someone and he did so....

Damn fine show!

Paul N

(after all it IS the season to be giving - and NO a 32" tv or a power drill is not a great present)

カワサキキド
3rd December 2004, 00:19
(after all it IS the season to be giving - and NO a 32" tv or a power drill is not a great present)

I would be stoked with a new drill......tools :yes:

bear
3rd December 2004, 07:14
What a nice fella.

Paul in NZ
3rd December 2004, 07:31
I would be stoked with a new drill......tools :yes:

So would I but I would rather that cash was spent doing something decent and random for someone else...

It's a bastard of a world some days...

It won't be cured by me having a 42" plasma TV will it... (hint hint) Admittedly i will be able to go tut tut at the ghastly images but you know what I mean... xmas pressies should be small thoughtful things not bling bling.....